Surg. tommrow!!!

dankymay7
on 7/5/04 8:54 am - locust grove, ga
CAN YOU BELIVE IT! Tommrow is my surg. and it has come so fast! I am ready!!! I know that I have some other losers on here that are going to be my walking buddies.....I wish everyone the very best and God's speed.... I feel kind of out of place. Everyone has been talking about this liquid diet for 2 days and I just started mine this afternoon. With the fleet and the mag. phos......You all have been so nice about posting, I am here to say this is the best web site and the most awesome people in the world...I love yall..... the best of luck....Next time on the loseing side!
Lu C.
on 7/5/04 9:16 am - Stockbridge, GA
HEY STACIE, I AM RIGHT THERE WITH YA, WE WILL BE STROLLING DOWN THE HALLS THIS TIME TOMORROW.WHAT TIME ARE YOU SCEDULED FOR? THEY TOLD ME TO BE THERE AT 7A NOT SURE WHAT TIME THEY WILL START? IF I DON'T SEE YOU BEFOE SURGERY GOOD LUCK. LETS GO TO LOSERVILLE. LU
dankymay7
on 7/5/04 9:25 am - locust grove, ga
they told me 10 so yall will be done before me, good luck girlie
lisasolis
on 7/5/04 9:20 am - Rincon, GA
I wish you the very best on your surgery and pray as I write this that you are up and around in no time.!
DeeDee_Cole
on 7/5/04 9:50 am
You probably won't remember much of tomorrow guys.....I know I don't remember much once they gave me the "I don't care" drug..... LOVE your morphine drip while you have it!!!!! WALK WALK WALK WALK
sambus24
on 7/5/04 1:41 pm - Thomson, ga
good luck. sarah
Travis T.
on 7/6/04 12:00 am - Hogansville,, GA
Good luck stacy ,you will do fine ,and we will check on you. Travis
sambus24
on 7/6/04 11:26 am - Thomson, ga
glad you are ok have a good day. sarah
Most Active