WHAT I WANT

NAT
on 7/5/04 3:46 am - Atlanta, GA
Okay you guys, I have really really been craving raw carrot and some baby dill pickles. can I eat this stuff now. My date was the 10th of May but I am going from the 24th of May. Hmmm is that like 6 or 6.5 weeks I think. What do you all think about this stuff. NAT
(deactivated member)
on 7/5/04 5:50 am - Warner Robins, GA
I'm not sure but I hear so many people say they crave pickles and sour things. Strange huh? Good luck gal! Good to see you posting. Ask the main board and see what they say.
lisasolis
on 7/5/04 9:30 am - Rincon, GA
Andrew and I had surgery on 5/13 and Dr. Champions' office gave us a diet booklet. As of last Thursday I was 7 weeks post-op. At this point I am able to try different foods, and am no longer on a soft and liquid diet. He gave us the go-ahead to try vegetables after our protein. I don't know about your pouch but mine is very very sensitive to what I eat. I do not do salty, greasy or citrus type foods too well at all.
NAT
on 7/5/04 11:00 am - Atlanta, GA
Well haven't had a whole lot but so far so good. My pouch doesn't care what I eat. Am not getting sick at all. I am not overdoing it cuz I am scared to death but it's been nice to me. I seem to be okay with whatever I eat. I don't know if I like that though!!! NAT
Most Active