Less than 24hrs.

Carrie R.
on 7/4/04 11:25 pm - Gainesville, GA
Hey everybody!!! Well July 6er's, We've got less than 24 hrs to go. How excited are ya all??? Question: Have any of ya'll gone out and bought something that's gonna keep ya on track and focused, like maybe a bikini????? I might be CRAZY, but I did yesterday!!!!! Size Lg. from the regular section of the store, blue with silver and strings on the sides. I'm probably silly but this time next year I expect to be wearing it to the pool!!!!!! My husband said hey try it on!!! I just looked at him and rolled my eyes, he's so crazy!!!!!! I'm looking at it and thinking the only place I'm wearing this thing is on my ears as earmuffs!!!!!!!!!!!! Todays gonna go by fast I know, My boys Josh and Nathaniel are coming home today, I'm so excited they've been at Grandma and Papaws for the last 7 weeks, I've missed them sooooo much. Josh, my 7 year old, asked me yesterday on the phone, "Mama are you gonna to the hospital to get skinny???" He's so sweet, I just love him so much!!!! Well everyone, Kelle, Kiwi, Stacey, Lu and Pam - I wish ya'll the best of luck and Godspeed!!!!!!!!!!! See ya'll in Loserville in a couple of days!!!!!! Love, Carrie
(deactivated member)
on 7/4/04 11:39 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Carrie, I wish you well! I know that you are going to be a perfect patient. I look fwd to hearing from you on the "other-side".(that sounds so scifi doesn't it?LOL)
sambus24
on 7/5/04 2:39 am - Thomson, ga
Good luck. Have a good day. Sarah
Lu C.
on 7/5/04 5:40 am - Stockbridge, GA
Carrie, You go girl, I hope it was a thong to top that.. I wish you the best tomorrow we are almost there. loserville here we come.yippee LU
nonamedamet
on 7/5/04 8:52 am - GA
Congratulations, Carrie. Hang on you will be beginning your new life in the morning. I am so excited for you. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
lisasolis
on 7/5/04 9:39 am - Rincon, GA
Best wishes to you as you begine this new journey!!!!
Most Active