This liquid diet is a killer!

Kelle W
on 7/4/04 3:10 pm - Atlanta, GA
Hey guys, well I started the liquid diet today that my surgeon requires for 48 hours before surgery. It's killing me! I've been hungry all day and am sitting her almost nauseasous (sp?) cause my stomach's grumbling so much I know I can do this, but it would be so much easier if I already had a 2 oz pouch to work with! Any advice on how to get through this? I had a dream last night that I forgot I wasn't supposed to eat today and I got up and immediately started eating pizza. Where it had come from I have no idea, but I woke up in a panick with my heart racing cause I was so scared I had messed up! If I never see another popsicle again, it will be too soon! Kelle
Amy Williams
on 7/4/04 3:17 pm
UGH! That was the hardest part of this for me. I only had 24 hours. But even a few days after surgery I was sick of it! LOL Good luck! I can't believe your surgery is almost here! Amy
sxynecie
on 7/4/04 3:26 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Kelle, I feel ya, I hated that damn liquid diet, and that bim cleanser. How long do your doctor have you doing liquids? Mrs~Jackson
(deactivated member)
on 7/4/04 4:02 pm - Warner Robins, GA
And this is what my future holds! YUck-o!
kiwani
on 7/4/04 8:29 pm - columbus, ga
Kelle, i am right there with ya girly... stacie, posted to me earlier and she only had to stop eating at lunch today (monday)... that is not fair TOday is it , so hang on you can get thru it.... tomorrow is THE DAY... good luck girly .....
Carrie R.
on 7/4/04 11:13 pm - Gainesville, GA
Hey Kelle, I know how ya feel, I got up this morning and thought today is the first day of the rest of my life (my new life)!!!!!!! Hang in there, It will get better I'm sure. Are ya nervous????? I'm not but I think when I go to close my eyes I might be a little panicy. We're gonna do just great I know, I wish the best for you and that all goes well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Godspeed, Carrie
cbouland
on 7/4/04 11:46 pm - Conyers, GA
Hang in there girl.... It will be over before you know it!!! Thanks for the great insite and allowing me to dred this for the next 2 months!! You can do it!!! Take care and keep us up to date. Connie
sambus24
on 7/5/04 2:42 am - Thomson, ga
Goos luck and have a good day. Sarah
(deactivated member)
on 7/5/04 5:09 am - Georgia Peach, MD
Get some banana popsicles - they are a lifesaver.
Kelle W
on 7/5/04 10:14 am - Atlanta, GA
Hey Cookie! I've been living on banana popsicles. I've eate a whole box in two days! Kelle
Most Active