Chandra M.....

(deactivated member)
on 7/4/04 2:13 pm - Warner Robins, GA
How are ya gal? Hope all is well. Just wanted ya to know I was thinking about you!! Tonya
Jimmys S.
on 7/4/04 2:30 pm - Warner Robins, GA
I got a message on my voice mail about Ms Chandra(not staying at home so her angel can call her.....lol) She said she is doing well. Trying to stay busy so as not to let the for cravings get her! Sunshine Kim PS I will try to call her again tomorrow
virgohoney
on 7/5/04 12:26 am - Covington, GA
Hi Girlies!! Thanks for thinking of me!! I am doing great. I go for my 2 week post op appointment tomorrow. The scale hasn't moved since last week and I am a little upset about that. But I will be fine, I know it's not going to happen overnight, but geesh, I figured a week would be long enough. Just kidding, I know it will take time. I didn't gain it overnight, so I won't lose it overnight. I know I don't stay at home KimmiePoo, but if I sit still too long, the HEAD HUNGER might get me. And we can't have that!! As a matter of fact, I am at a friend's house right now Thanks again for thinking of me. I love you guys!! By the way Tonya, NOT LONG NOW!! Yippee for you!! Chandra Lap RNY 6/22/04 -11 lbs
Most Active