OK JULY 6 GIRLS!!!!!!!

cbouland
on 7/4/04 12:14 pm - Conyers, GA
Good Luck and you all will be in my thoughts and prayers Connie
Carrie R.
on 7/4/04 1:45 pm - Gainesville, GA
Hello All, I know the feelings, everyone kept asking if I was nervous, I said I was 15% nervous, 85% excited. You know last night I was feeling nervous so I was loking at everyones before and after photos and that made me so much more excited. I can't believe it's finally here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish only the best for ya'll, Kiwi, Kelle, Lu, Stacy and Pam Best wishes and Godspeed. I know we all do just great and we can all walk into Loserville together. Prayers to all, Carrie
ShonF.
on 7/4/04 2:10 pm - Peachy State, GA
Good luck to all of you wonderful women. Your day to shine to here. Good luck with surgery and a speedy recovery. Shondra
sxynecie
on 7/4/04 3:03 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Good Luck ladies. We will be awaiting for you in looserville. Mrs~Jackson
sambus24
on 7/5/04 2:49 am - Thomson, ga
Good luck and have a good day. All will be ok. Sarah
Travis T.
on 7/5/04 5:03 am - Hogansville,, GA
Good luck ladies , ya'll will do fine , keep us posted Travis
dankymay7
on 7/5/04 9:22 am - locust grove, ga
I Am so ready! Although I have nothing together.....I did alot of running around today getting my stuff to drink and fleet!!! I got my sur.free stuff at the store and I am starting my bag...I am prob bringing too much, but I am hoping to do so well that I will be board! Magazine, pillow, cell phone, and charger. make up (well at least powder)I FEEL better with atleast that and gloss. panties (that I plan to throw away soon!) bdroom shoes for cruzing the halls with my buds, I am a bit hopeful aren't I. I need to pack for my little girl to go to my dads to stay for 2 nights....God I am going to miss her. But they are going to bring her up wen. night. I am going to get ready soon and give myself a good bath and and do a good facial and mask, and try to go to and finish cold mountian! any way, I will see yall on the losing side!!!!!!
Most Active