OK JULY 6 GIRLS!!!!!!!

kiwani
on 7/4/04 12:50 am - columbus, ga
stacie, lu, kelly, if i forgot anyone i am sooo sorry... how are you feeling today????? I had a rough day yesterday, but seem to have it together today....I hope that continues... just checking in to see how you are doing or if i am the only CRAZy in the bunch talk to me ... I will be home RUNNING if you know what i mean.... so i will here and there so come on tell how you are.....
Jimmys S.
on 7/4/04 1:26 am - Warner Robins, GA
I am so excited for all of you!!!!! Cant wait for your updates! Independence Day for you all is coming quick! May all of you have a wonderful loser journey! Praying for all of you! I am sooooo jealous Just kidding....I know my time is coming! hehehe Sunshine Kim
kiwani
on 7/4/04 1:42 am - columbus, ga
Kim, thanks and believe me when i tell you , i know just how you feel... theresa c.... told me i wasn't jealous, i was just envious... and there is nothing wrong with that.... it is so hard to see all of the dates come when you are waiting... It just sucks.... and you know you are excited for everyone else but you really want it to be you too..... thanks for the well wishes..... i really appreciate it ......
Kelle W
on 7/4/04 2:39 am - Atlanta, GA
I'm doing pretty good. I'm very calm, not nervous or scared yet. That might change as we get closer to time though Today is the first day of the dreaded liquid diet so I'm about to fix some yummy broth and make some jello. My last meal last night was fabulous, but it made me feel sick! Too much rich food I guess, it was a good reminder of why I'm doing this! I'll be thinking of all ya'll! Kelle
Sheila M.
on 7/4/04 3:19 am - Athens, GA
Good Luck!!! I am so glad for you, of course I am like others I am wishing I was joining you for surgery. I am a pre-op waiting on insurance approval. Who is your surgeon? I will pray that everything goes very well. I look forward to hearing about the experience. Sheila
Lu C.
on 7/4/04 9:27 am - Stockbridge, GA
HEY GIRLS I HAVE BEEN THINKING OF YOU ALL TOO! I HAVE BEEN RUNNING...AND RUNNING WOW CANT WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW.TRYING TO CLEAN HOUSE TOO WHERE I CAN COME HOME TO A CLEAN HOME DID THEY CALL YOU WITH A TIME YET? THEY TOLD ME TO BE THERE AT 7A. I AM FEELING KINDA CRAZY TOO ONE MINUTE I AM FINE AND THEM THE NEXT I AM NERVOUS ....SO ON AND SO ON. WELL TAKE CARE TALK WITH YOU SOON : LU
kiwani
on 7/4/04 11:53 am - columbus, ga
LU did barbara call you today.... theoffice told me 7 when i called friday... but barbara said 6 when she called today.... I have been fine today... who knows what i will be like tomorrow... i will see you bright and early tueday dont be late....
DeeDee_Cole
on 7/4/04 9:51 am
Just so you guys know - my nerves didn't really hit me till I was in the "cattle call" area....(After the "changing of clothes" and taking away from family) If you're at Atlanta Medical center....the best thing about that part of the wait is the warm blanket!!!! It felt like someone wrapping thier arms around me..... I was anxious....could barely breathe....but once they gave me the "I don't care" drug all was well in the world!!! You'll all be just fine!!!! Please keep us posted when you get home!!! You'll be in my thoughts!
Lisa S.
on 7/4/04 10:18 am - Rockmart, GA
Good Luck Ladies! You will be in my thoughts and prayers. As well as for all of you that are still waiting to hear from insurance companies or wherever you are in your journies. I will be 11 months out on the 18th of this month and I have been at goal for 2 months now. I am actually below my goal weight. It will happen, follow all of your doctors orders and I am sure you will be just fine. Hugs to everyone! Lisa
lstivers
on 7/4/04 10:48 am - Bogart, GA
Hello all you July Sixers!! Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you all. You are going to do great!! I am still not over how incredibly easy this surgery was. Both my C-sections and my tonsilectomy were waaaaay more debilitating that this was. You are starting the first day of the rest of your life and everything is changing for the better. The whole board is sending you our prayers and hugs!!! -Paige
Most Active