THANK YOU NAT, KELLE, KAY, & TANYA!!!!

lstivers
on 7/3/04 2:10 pm - Bogart, GA
Happy 4th everyone. Nat, the Unjury samples I ordered came today and the chocolate is AWESOME!! I wish I had ordered a jar instead of just two sample packs. It's so good that I can just mix it with milk and shake. No need to use a blender or mix in other ingredients. I am so pleased. Thanks for the tip!! Thanks also to Kelle, Kay, and Tanya. I really enjoyed our dinner the other night. I hope that the GA folks can try to get together once a month. -Paige
Kelle W
on 7/4/04 2:37 am - Atlanta, GA
It was a blast meeting you! I agree we should do that once a month. It was so much fun meeting in person and getting to really talk! Kelle
NAT
on 7/4/04 3:56 am - Atlanta, GA
Giiiirl, I am glad you like it. Okay here are some tips I found out since I have had the powder. It desolves better in 1% lowfat than it does in the Atkins lowfat Carb Countdown. I have a hand blender and tried it and found out that it only makes the milk frothy you know what I mean. I don't like that so I just stir with a sproon. They have strawberry vanilla also you guys so your taste buds don't get sick of the taste. Love Ya'll NAT
(deactivated member)
on 7/4/04 11:33 pm - Warner Robins, GA
PAige, It was wonderful meeting you! I hope we can do it again. I'm looking for you to come to Warner Robins to put your touch on my house Tonya
Most Active