finally got to see True Life.....

James_L.
on 7/3/04 12:23 pm - Warner Robins, GA
I finally got to see the episode of True Life with Amy and Corey. My hat's off to both of them for having the courage to open up their lives and show just how we as obese people suffer the taunts and jeers from society. It is my sincerest hope that their lives will be greatly improved as a result of their undergoing weight loss surgery. May God continue to bless them and their families. James Lamb
(deactivated member)
on 7/3/04 12:30 pm - Warner Robins, GA
I did too! James, my son and I watched it together. Amy and Corey- You both are so courageous and I wish you both success. Amy- Your husband is a wonderful man. I hope some day to find a husband as caring and wonderful as he. Also, I just wanted to say that it was also very educational for my 5 year old as he is learning how comments can really hurt people's feelings. He asked why Amy was crying and wanted to know what the little girl said. I'm glad he was able to watch. He made a "fat comment" to a fear friend and I felt horrible that he said it but he didn't really understand how it can hurt others. And being that I am obese, I certainly didn't think he would say something like that. So it was educational for him as well. Anyway, I am so glad that you both are as courageous as you are! Lots of love, Tonya
Amy Williams
on 7/5/04 1:10 am
Tonya, I'm glad that your son was able to see the show and learn from it. That is great. I hope more parents will teach their children we are all different. Thanks for the support! Amy
Amy Williams
on 7/5/04 1:09 am
James, Thanks so much! I'm glad that you where able to see the show and you liked it Amy
Most Active