Dinner last night!!

(deactivated member)
on 7/2/04 7:21 am - Warner Robins, GA
Kay, Kelle, and Paige, I had a wonderful time with you all at Jalepenos!! We will definately have to do that again real soon! I am so sorry that I am unable to make it tonight. I really wanted to go but am just not up to the drive tonight. My G-ma has taken a turn for the worse and it should be anytime now. I actually left work a little early today b/c after I spoke with my Mother I just lost it. Keep my family in your prayers please. Tonya
Jimmys S.
on 7/2/04 12:19 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Tonya, I just wanted to say that I am thinking of you in this sad moment of your life! Got ya in my thoughts n prayers girl! Sunshine Kim
kiwani
on 7/2/04 1:31 pm - columbus, ga
tonya, me again... i just wanted to say that i am sorry you are going thru this hard time right now... it is hard to have family sick at anytime but i am sorry that you have the added stress right now.... i dont have any grandparents left, only brothers and a dad(he is in milwaukee) it is hard , if you need anything please call me, i will be home untill monday... tomorrwo is my last day of work YIPEE
Kelle W
on 7/2/04 3:18 pm - Atlanta, GA
Tonya, we really did miss you tonight, but we all understand how it is when your family is in crisis and needs you around. I'm praying for your grandma....I know how much I miss mine. You'll be in my thoughts! Kelle
sxynecie
on 7/4/04 2:59 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Tonya, We did miss you, but family come first. I continue to pray for you and your family. Mrs~Jackson
Most Active