Thanks all!

Amy Williams
on 7/2/04 3:31 am
First I wanted to say Thank you to everyone here on this site. I've been so blessed to know such a wonderful group of supportive and loving people. I'm still going back and trying to read all the post so please bear with me on this. I really appreciate everyone's kind words. Thanks for all the emails. I will answer each one of them, might take awhile. I also very much appreciative to all of you that took the time to write to the NY Post. I'm still debating on what exactly I'm going to say or when I will write. Although the things that where wrote by the NYP were hurtful, I'm going to let the negativity slide off my back because I know the reason I did the show and that purpose has been made I feel. If you missed the show it will air again. Saturday, Jul 03 @ 7:00 PM Monday, Jul 05 @ 11:00 PM Thanks again for all the outpour of love and compassion. Amy
KerriGLPN
on 7/2/04 4:40 am - 'Tifton, GA
Amy, hey girl! Thats what friends/family are for! Let us know if we can help out in any way! God Bless you and your family! Kerri
Linda_Jones
on 7/2/04 4:57 am - Pearland, TX
Amy, here's what we're saying on the Texas Message Board. As far as the author of that article, she can just kiss my big ....well, you can read what I said. I would like to email her my response. I doubt she'd read it, but it's worth a try. http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/state-forums/TX/postdetail/74263.html?vc=0 Big hugs from Texas
LittleLifsey
on 7/2/04 5:19 am - Jacksonville, FL
Amy, You were awesome to share your experience with the world through MTV. You are worth the fight. Ugly words we all have had to deal with. You are helping people you don't know. First by this message board and second to those that suffering alone in TV land and watched the show. Once again you are awesome and worth all of us writing a word or 2 to NY POST. lynn
Harriett H.
on 7/2/04 5:35 am - Alpharetta, GA
Amy. you are a very beautiful,loving and kind hearted person and you did all Obese people proud.The ones like Stasi have no heart or soul or compassion for anyone she is self center and thinks her views should be everyone. She is so wrong. We would have a better world if there were more people like you May God Bless You. As for Stasi she makes me I'm:jumping: with joy for you. And she will be in the future what goes around comes around. Harriett
JENNIFER S.
on 7/2/04 6:18 am - CANTON, GA
Hi Amy, I watched your show last night. You are AWESOME! You are beautiful young lady full of life. Always keep your head up and smiling that will get you everything you ever want in life. I know what other people say is hurtful -- but you are so much better than people like that. Just think soon you are going to have a great, healthy body. This is just the beginning to your new lifestyle change. Oh! Give that wonderful husband of yours a hug from me--he is totally great! I will keep you always in my thoughts and prayers--if you ever need a friend to talk to I'll be here for you. Keep up all the good work. I am cheering you on. Thanks for sharing your life with the world. Hugs & Prayers, Jennifer
lstivers
on 7/2/04 12:14 pm - Bogart, GA
Amy you are amazing!! I am so happy for you and your husband. You are an incredible inspiration to all of us. You have so many gifts to offer and now your life is only going to get richer and more rewarding. Thank you for your courage. I hope to meet you sometime. -Paige
PEGGY B.
on 7/2/04 1:05 pm - SYLVA, NC
not a problem amy we are so proud of you and we will always be here for your support for we all are family and we take care of family keep up the good work you have made us soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo proud GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!!!!! peggy bowers
Cindi
on 7/2/04 1:55 pm - Nashville, GA
Hey Amy!! I jus****ched the show...a friend taped it for me last night. She spent the whole day talking about how courageous & strong you were...I already knew that!! You are truly a wonderful person! Your husband is also a treasure. What more can I say, you were awesome!! Cindi
Kirk Thompson
on 7/3/04 2:59 am - Martins Ferry, OH
Ok I watched it... then I'll watch it again... then Monday watch it again hehehe Your a sweetheart Amy It was good seeing you in chat keep coming back. Big Hugsss Amy Obesityhelp.com Members Service Rep. Kirk Thompson aka CROW -450# Lost
Most Active