DID YOU WATCH MTV LAST NIGHT?

Denise M.
on 7/2/04 12:27 am - Stone Mountain, GA
OMG! DID ANYONE WATCH MTV? AMY- AMY-AMY How courageous she is And Kenneth- Oh My Lord, where did she find him?? My husband and I watched it, and Craig said- "Now Kenneth is the Man- What a guy!" I could not agree more. I thought MTV might be biased, especially after reading that STUPID NY post article. But I think they did an excellent job! I as really at Cory. Then I realized he was really young and is not really understanding what he was doing to himself. He really needed some and guidance. I felt like he felt this surgery would be a miracle cure for him. I just had to keep reminding my self- "He's only 1`7...He's only 17!" The plus sized model? Is it me, or did anyone else think she even fit in that whole catagory?;-S Overall I thought the show was GREAT! to Amy she was AWESOME!!!!! Denise
tisfemin
on 7/2/04 12:53 am - Gadsden, AL
I watched and thought the world of AMY for being brave enough to let everyone see how her life was. I agree that her husband seemed like such a caring person. WAY TO GO AMY!!! As for Cory-I'm concerned that his attitude might be his biggest hurdle. I hope he will get some counseling with the surgery. I checked his profile and he is now approved. The model...boy she loved herself too much. Or was that just a mask? Christie
Becky F
on 7/2/04 1:29 am - Woodstock, GA
Ditto to everything you all said!!! Amy, you rock!!! I am so proud of you, and your hubby is an absolute dear! BTW, Miz Amy, I personally think you write beautifully. I know you wanted help with your rebuttal to the NY Post, but I have always found you to be very articulate and convincing. Go with your heart!!! It has served you well so far! Blessings to you! Becky
nonamedamet
on 7/2/04 1:34 am - GA
I totally agree, Amy you are awesome.......Hugs and prayers, Theresa
catherine30040
on 7/2/04 3:30 am - Atlanta, GA
I've recorded it, and I can't wait to watch it!
Linda_Jones
on 7/2/04 4:54 am - Pearland, TX
Amy, I wish you a most speedy recovery and no bumps in the road on your new journey. May God bless you and your family, and I can't wait to see you a year from now!!! Girl, you are gonna be Mrs. Glam from Georgia!! Big hugs from Linda Jones in Texas
Hollie Q.
on 7/2/04 4:56 am - Sugar Hill, HI
I did watch MTV last night and I was very encouraged!! Go Amy,,I would love to see recent pics and hear about her progess!! What a great husband she has. You go boy!!
Most Active