Heeey Yooooou Guuuuys!!

Joe C.
on 7/1/04 3:06 pm - Manor, GA
Hello everyone! Sorry it has been so long since my last post. We have been tremendously busy here on the farm and right now, I am in charge of our night shift at our processing facility. I'm working from 7 pm to 8 am and I'm getting tired of looking at blueberries all night! Just wanted to update you all. I started out pre-op at 396 and I am now down to 326. I have lost 70 lbs in 2 months!!!! I am still so excited about this surgry and I now get compliments everywhere I go. I have a few pics that I will be sending in to kinda give you an idea of what I looked like at my heaviest and what I look like now. I hope you are all doing well and I look forward to hearing from you all very soon. Please let me know everyone's status and how you are progressing in WLS journey. Keep in touch and I will talk to you all soon!!! Joe
ShonF.
on 7/1/04 3:33 pm - Peachy State, GA
Hi Joe, we have missed you. Keep up the good work. Keep those blueberries coming I love them Shondra
sambus24
on 7/1/04 7:23 pm - Thomson, ga
way to go keep up the good work. sarah
NAT
on 7/1/04 7:45 pm - Atlanta, GA
Hey Joe, Okay when I was little I use to go with my mom out in the field to pick blueberries but I loved it and would eat more than I picked. Can't believe I didn't die from doing that Okay glad your back and visiting. We miss you and I bet your getting all kinds of compliments 70 lbs is wow that's the weight of my 2 kids together. You go boy. Can't wait to see the pics Peace Out NAT
cbouland
on 7/1/04 8:17 pm - Conyers, GA
Hey Joe.... We were just starting to forget about you..... no... no really.... Congrats on your weight loss. 9 weeks till mine! WOO HOO.... Glad you are keeping busy but remember not to wear your self out.... Have fun and keep us updated! Connie
kiwani
on 7/1/04 8:29 pm - columbus, ga
hey Joe good to see you back... It is a little easier to stay busy with 70 lbs gone isnt it??? glad you are doing good, take a minute and stop in and say hi more often ..... kiwani
KerriGLPN
on 7/1/04 11:28 pm - 'Tifton, GA
Hey Joe, its good to hear from you! We ve been wondering how you ve been! Glad to hear you re doing so well! Keep up the good work! I m doing pretty good. I m not loosing as fast as you but I m hanging in there! Take care of yourself! May God Bless you! Keep in touch! Kerri
nonamedamet
on 7/2/04 1:26 am - GA
WooooooHooooo That is wonderful. Congraulations and stay in touch. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
Becky F
on 7/2/04 1:38 am - Woodstock, GA
Congratulations on your incredible weight loss, Joe!!! Awesome! I'm three and half weeks out and have lost 20 pounds...not so great, but I feel terrific! Blessings to you! Becky
(deactivated member)
on 7/2/04 7:18 am - Warner Robins, GA
Hey Joe!!! Just like said above...keep the blueberries coming!!! I just love then and have been eating them by the cups full for the last few weeks. They are so good for the bod Congrats on the weight loss. That is awesome!!! I can't wait to see your new pics. Hang in there! Tonya 12 days and counting!!!
Most Active