I'm getting mad or something!!!

Cricket B.
on 6/30/04 8:57 am - GA
Okay, last week they (Doc Duncan's office) sent my stuff in to BCBS Well I called today and BCBS said they didn't have anything but They are behind some so give them until Tuesday of next week because they are closed Monday. Well, maybe it's just because I'm ready and I want to here some good news before I go out of town LIKE WE HAVE IT AND IT'S PENDING. So at least I know they have it. Not to mention everytime I call ( I cheated, I called last week 2 days after it was sent, sorry but I just wanted to see) but if I could just hear we need this or whatever but hearing we don't have anything is not working for me !!! And when you all called (those who have been approved) just what did you say or how did you say it? I'm saying " I was calling to see if you have received all the required information BCBS needs in order to have GB/WLS from Dr. Duncan." Am I even saying it right? Please This part of the process is driving me
hotlistic
on 6/30/04 10:43 am - Atlanta, GA
I HAVE ALSO BEEN HAVING A HARD TIME WITH BC/BS MY DOCTORS OFFICE FAX MY PAPERWORK 4 TIMES. I HAVE EVEN TRIED TO TAKE MATTERS INTO MY OWN HANDS AND FAX IT MYSELF. WHAT I DID WAS SPEAK WITH A CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER AND SHE ALLOWED ME TO HAVE MY DOCTORS OFFICE FAX IT TO HER AND SHE PERSONALY WALKED IT OVER TO THE PER- CERT DEPT. JUST STAY ON TOP OF THEM I CALL EVERYDAY I AM ALSO ONE OF THE ANXIOUS ONES WAITING FOR APPROVAL NOW THEY WANT MORE INFO. WHAT A HEADACHE SO HEAR I GO AGAIN TRING TO GET NAMES TO HAVE INFO FAXED TO.
dankymay7
on 6/30/04 12:07 pm - locust grove, ga
Ok, I must have been really lucky.....I was approved in 2 days....I know that is not something you want to hear, but it must be because of the 4th...everyone is off and have fireworks on the brain. I also have bcbs ppo. I never had one bit of trouble with them. Don't worry about calling I called so often ( that is prob why they pushed me on to the approval desk)haha. When I called I asked that I would like to know the stat. on the claim for gastric bypass....the girl said....approved...I was like you are kidding me....Approved? Yes mam! OMG I said GOD BLESS YOU! I cried. YOU will have that same call here in a few days. Don't worry. Prob. on friday. So it will make your weekend wounderful! Good Luck! and God Bless you.
Margie C.
on 6/30/04 2:22 pm - Marietta, GA
BCBS of Ga told me they lost my paperwork. I sent it certified myself and was approved that day. They said they never received it but the second time I had proof and was approved. Bug them nicely, it works.
sxynecie
on 6/30/04 2:45 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Call them everyday!!! Don't you pay for health insurance out of your budget? I called everyday and sometimes twice a day. Mrs~Jackson
mikkozoe
on 6/30/04 8:54 pm - Conyers, GA
when Duncan sent mine in it took about 7-10 business days before BCBS even said they had it logged in the system ,.But then i was approved in like three days once they had it .....So just keep calling and once you get to taht 10 day mark then i would ask someone there were or what number you should have it faxed to and call duncan and have them re do it !!!! Good luck , it is a pain but worth it trust me !!! Laura
hollyhobby
on 6/30/04 11:05 pm - Jonesboro, GA
When you call you might say that you are calling to see if my paperwork was received and if it has been reviewed by the nurse or the doctor. They give you this speel about taking 15 to 20 business days. It took me about 2 weeks to get approved. If you need to speak to the person *****ceives the faxes her name is Laconda and maybe you could speak with her. Good luck and please be patient. Holly
Most Active