Pro-Score 100 Chocolate Retail???

Becky F
on 6/30/04 6:26 am - Woodstock, GA
Do you know of any stores in the Marietta/Kennesaw/Acworth/Woodstock area that sell Pro-Score 100 Chocolate protein drink mix? I love it and ordered it from VitaLady. (It's the one she recommends for Chocoholics.) It takes about 10 days to get it, and I am not great at planning ahead. If it's available in stores, that would be awesome. If I find it, I'll post! Thanks, Becky
Becky F
on 6/30/04 8:14 am - Woodstock, GA
Hey, Dondranae, There are a lot of drinks that I can use. I really like Ensure Chocolate Royal, and I could drink Carnation Instant Breakfast SF, but the protein grams are not as high. For one serving of the Pro-Score, I get 32 grams of protein. Since I put it in skim milk, it's even higher in protein grams. I use our drink mixer, and it tastes like a milk shake. It looks like I will just need to plan well. I also don't like paying the shipping and handling. But, such is life! Blessings, Becky
Teri D.
on 7/1/04 2:49 am - Leesburg, FL
Hi Becky, I love Proscore 100 Chocolate too. since i'm the same with my planning, I order 4 cans at a time, about every 6 weeks...I use a shake for breakfast and again as a snack. I often wonder if that is why I've experienced the bounce back gain of about 15 lbs. Still I'm hooked. Right now vitalady has them on special, just 22.99 a can. Good Luck! Teri
Becky F
on 7/1/04 3:24 am - Woodstock, GA
Thank you, Teri!! What a great idea to order WAY ahead!!! That's what I'll do!!! Thanks also on the "heads up" about possible weight gain. I'll watch it! Right now, I am drinking just one shake a day in the morning. Maybe I need to find something different for afternoons. Were you drinking the Pro-Score the whole time, or is it new to your diet regiment? I appreciate the information!!! Blessing to you!! BTW, you look GREAT!!!! Becky
Most Active