I got Approved!!!!!!!!

Brenda D.
on 6/30/04 2:20 am - Winder, GA
So happy but yet so Scared. I just try to stay away form Hospital and Drs. I can not take pain. I know that I dont want to live like my brothers and sisters. I am the only one out of seven kids that has no prombles. I see what they are going though and I dont want myself to be like that, and that is why I am trying to do something about it. Please pray for me as I go though this.
Ms.Judy
on 6/30/04 2:30 am - HOSCHTON, GA
BRENDA, I WILL SAY A PRAYER FOR YOU NOW. I WAS TERRIFIED WHEN I GOT APPROVED !! I HAD TRIED SO LONG TO GET APPROVED, BUT WHEN I GOT APPROVED I WAS SO SHOCKED. THE WAY I GOT THROUGH IT WAS I PUT IT IN GOD'S HANDS . THE DAY I HAD THE SURGERY I WAS SO AT EASE AND I KNEW I WOULD BE FINE. JUDY
Brenda D.
on 6/30/04 5:03 am - Winder, GA
Thank you so much Judy. I have pray to God to guide me in this,if I could just leave it in his hands, but I like to go back and pick it up again and I know that is wrong. I am the type to always going back and second guessing myself. I worried about anything and everything. I try to solve the worlds prombles I guess. I just want everyone to be happy. Thank you again and Good luck and may God Bless You. Brenda
nonamedamet
on 6/30/04 3:24 am - GA
I am doing the happy dance for you since I am so excited that you got you approval. That is wonderful news. I understand your terror. I too am scared but I have faith that He has paved the way and will look after us. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
Brenda D.
on 6/30/04 5:08 am - Winder, GA
Thank you for the happy dance. Made me feel good. I hope my family will be happy also. Thanks for the hugs and the prayers. God luck to you and May God Bless you Brenda
JENNIFER S.
on 6/30/04 3:56 am - CANTON, GA
I am so excited for you that you got approved. I will keep you in my prayers. But just think after the surgery is over you will have a new and better life. You will have quality of life that you did not have before. I will rejoice for you and be here for you to tell me all about the healing process afterwards. Hugs & Prayers, Jennifer
Brenda D.
on 6/30/04 5:15 am - Winder, GA
Thanks Jennifer I am hopeing for a new and better me and then I hope my twin sister see it in me and will do something for herself. My oldest sister has a hard head and thank I am crazy. She just wants to sit and whine about how bad she feels who know maybe she will also do something for herself too. Good luck to you and may God Bless you . Brenda
Becky F
on 6/30/04 7:12 am - Woodstock, GA
Congratulations, Brenda!!! I just said a prayer for you. Keep us posted with your date, etc. Blessings to you!!! Becky
Patima
on 6/30/04 7:16 am - GA
Congratulations on your approval! Sure, you are a little nervous, but that is normal. Just go with the flow! We are all here to support you along the way. Patti
Frankie B.
on 6/30/04 10:20 am - Powder Springs, GA
Brenda, I have almost completed everything so that my surgeons office can send the paperwork in. I cannot wait for the day that I receive my approval. I know I will be just as scared. But I will also be happy. I will pray for you and when I get there you can pray for me. Actually you can pray that I get my approval.
Most Active