Thursday and Friday are not just ladies!

Kelle W
on 6/30/04 12:23 am - Atlanta, GA
If any of the guys want to come the dinners/outings...please do so! Kelle
Patima
on 6/30/04 1:00 am - GA
Hey Kelle! Did you get the nutrition paperwork you were looking for? Patti
Kelle W
on 6/30/04 3:54 am - Atlanta, GA
Hey Patti! No, not really. No one brought their info to the meeting. I called the nutritionist directly and it sounds like they have mostly the same rules as the one I went to, but it would still be nice to have a copy of the info. They told me they wouldn't give it to me without me scheduling a consultation. Kelle
GAMARY
on 6/30/04 3:35 am - SMYRNA, GA
OK KELLE, WHERE IS THE THURSDAY NITE GATHERING PLANNED. I AM DOING RESEARCH ON DOCTORS AND SUCH AND WOULD LIKE TO COME TO MAYBE ASK SOME QUESTIONS ABOUT THE WLS. I PLAN TO HAVE THIS DONE BUT HAVE NOT SEND IN ANY INFORMATION YET. THURSDAY WOULD BE GOOD FOR ME IF IT IS OK TO ATTEND. THANKS MARY
Kelle W
on 6/30/04 3:55 am - Atlanta, GA
Mary, you're welcome to attend, I'm not sure how much info we can offer...this is more of a social gathering, but if you want to come you're welcome. Kelle
NAT
on 6/30/04 10:01 am - Atlanta, GA
Okay we need something final. I need a final place and time for thurs and Friday. I am going nuts looking for it in all these post Kel. Help a girl out ya'll to advanced for me man..... NAT
(deactivated member)
on 6/30/04 10:16 am - Warner Robins, GA
Thurs 5:30ish at Jalepenos and Friday we will meet at 8pm at Japalpenos mexican cafe. Address: 2520 Piedmont Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30324 Phone: (404) 237-0500 See you there Tonya
NAT
on 6/30/04 10:01 am - Atlanta, GA
OH YEAH PF CHANGE HAS THE BEST VEGGIE TOFU WRAP IN THE WORLD.!!!
hotlistic
on 6/30/04 11:35 am - Atlanta, GA
HOW CAN I FIND OUT ABOUT THE OUTINGS
Kelle W
on 6/30/04 1:06 pm - Atlanta, GA
Shakesha, there's nothing really formal....I know this is the first time I've seen us do something like this. but maybe we can keep it going in the future! You're more than welcome to come to these two....the exact info is on Tonya's post above! Kelle
Most Active