Prayer Request please!!!

sxynecie
on 6/29/04 5:40 pm - Jonesboro, GA
My daughter has to have a surgical emergency cervical cerclage.(stitch her uterus) This is to help her hold the baby for the next 4.5 month. She will be on complete bedrest after her surgery. Thank you in advance. Mrs~Jackson
Curious G.
on 6/29/04 6:10 pm - Peachtree City, GA
Ohhhh Ms Jackson.... {{{HUGS}}} I will definitely keep her and the baby in my prayers! I hope all goes well - keep us posted. Michelle
sxynecie
on 6/29/04 9:51 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Thank you for the HUG, I needed that. I will keep you posted. Mrs~Jackson
kiwani
on 6/29/04 8:24 pm - columbus, ga
prayers for your daughter and baby.... i know this is sooo hard for you too..... we had that concern with my first grand daughter because my daughter had cervical cancer teh yr before... but thanks god it all turned out good and she didnt need it.... it is hard on the grandma too.... i hope it all turns out good... will keep you in my prayers.... kiwani
sxynecie
on 6/29/04 9:53 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Thank you Kiwi, By the way nice pic. It's almost your time to come over to looserville (yeah)
freespirit
on 6/29/04 10:38 pm - Hawkinsville, GA
I had a cerclage when I was carrying my son and had NO problems. Your daughter will do fine! I'm pulling for you! Robin
sxynecie
on 6/29/04 11:16 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Oh Robin, you are my angel. You have made my day. Thank you so much, some of the worry as just be dissolved. Mrs~Jackson
nonamedamet
on 6/29/04 11:09 pm - GA
Mrs Jackson, I have your daughter and grandbaby in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us posted and if there is anything else we can do just let me know. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
sxynecie
on 6/29/04 11:16 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Thank you so much Theresa!! Mrs~Jackson
ShonF.
on 6/30/04 12:05 am - Peachy State, GA
Hang in there, I will pray for your daughter, baby , and you also. Here's a big (((((((hug ))))))))))) for you. Shondra
Most Active