1 Week to go!

Carrie R.
on 6/29/04 1:31 pm - Gainesville, GA
Hey Everybody! Well the New Independence Day Group only has 1 week to go!!! How excited are ya'll - Kiwi, Kelle, Stacey, Lu & Pam???? My nerves are on end and of course I quit smoking five days ago for good, not even one smoke in the last five days, I've been really cranky!!!! Not only am I giving up smoking but also food, gees what will be my vice now??? I guess my husband will be a REALLY happy man from now on!!!!hahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone told me today that if I get to the seventh day the nicotine cravings will start going away, I hope so!!! Hey I would love to come to the PARTY on either Thurs. or Fri. But the times are reverse for me, I have to wor****il 10pm on Thurs. but til 5pm on Fri. maybe the next time ya'll get together I'll be able to come!!!! I'd love to meet ya'll. See Ya'll, Carrie
ShonF.
on 6/29/04 3:10 pm - Peachy State, GA
Hi Carrie, I'm excited and I haven't been approved yet but hopefully soon. Good luck to all of our GA girls upcoming surgeries. Congrats on quitting smoking. I just want to to you both for quitting smoking and giving up food. I know you will make it. I will pray for the strenght to kick the habit. Shondra
kiwani
on 6/29/04 8:19 pm - columbus, ga
Carrie, yep one week.... i have stayed busy at work. ..... and at home too.... I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND about the smoking..... we will make it girl... just hold on a few more days...I havent gotten stressed yet... still excited.... am wondeing when i am going to get scared.... i know it has to happen, and with staying busy at work and no smokes oh lord someone need to LOOK OUT when it happens .... am going to walmart thur or friday for the few things i still need... i think sunday and monday will be the worst because i wont be working .... we'll see i guess... mybe i can make the house shine then ..... keep busy and it would seem we are on the way..... I ahve an angel margo, but she is having problems right now so dont know if she will up date, but my friend linda will get on under my name and let every one know how it has gone......kiwani
Lu C.
on 6/30/04 3:55 am - Stockbridge, GA
CARRIE, WOW I FEEL YA GIRL I HAVE SO MANY EMOTIONS GOING ON NOW I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK GEEZ, I AM CLEANING MY HOUSE BIG TIME THIS WEEKEND TO KEEP BUSY AND THEN SUNDAY , MONDAY GUESS I WILL BE IN THE POTTY FOR MOST OF THE DAY. WE WILL ALL HAVE TO GET TO GETHER AFTER THE SURGERY AND MEET AND EAT CRUMBS TOGETHER WILL HANG IN THERE GIRL AND JUST THINK WE WILL SOON BE THROUGH . HUGS LU
Most Active