July 13th is my date!

Patsy G.
on 6/29/04 11:22 am - GA
I just found out that I am having surgery on July 13th. Is anyone else with Dr. Duncan having surgery on that day? Thanks, Patsy
cbouland
on 6/29/04 11:26 am - Conyers, GA
Yea!!! Email me a number where I can check on you!!! Also I will probably be in Newnan on Monday,..... Congrats and my prayers are with you! Connie
Patsy G.
on 6/29/04 11:32 am - GA
Thanks, It's going kind of fast, but I wanted surgery before my vacation and school. I will be going on vacation 1 1/2 weeks out of surgery. What are you going to be doing in Newnan? Maybe we can meet. Patsy
Travis T.
on 6/29/04 12:16 pm - Hogansville,, GA
Hey Patsy , Congratulations , I am having surgery that same day too , mine will be at emory dunwoody and Dr Burrowes is my Doctor ,do u live in Newnan ?? I live in Hogansville . Did you say you were going on vacation 2 weeks after surgery ?? i know how you feel i suppose to MC an event with 3000 spectators on August 5th i hope i am ready . Keep in touch Travis
Patsy G.
on 6/30/04 11:21 am - GA
Hi Travis; Good luck with your surgery on the 13th too. I will keep you in my prayers when they roll me in. I am going on vacation 1 1/2 weeks after surgery. The doc said it would be ok as long as there are no complications. He did sugest that we stop every 2 hours for a 10 min walk. My family and I are going to Daytona Fl for a week. Good luck with your MC event. I'm sure you will feel fine. Yes, lets keep in touch. Patsy
ShonF.
on 6/29/04 1:14 pm - Peachy State, GA
Congrats Patsy, Good luck with surgery. Shondra
nonamedamet
on 6/29/04 1:18 pm - GA
Wow that is awesome Patsy. Congratulations and I am praying for a speedy and uneventful recovery. Hang on you are almost there. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
Carrie R.
on 6/29/04 1:20 pm - Gainesville, GA
Patsy, Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you. It won't be long now and I know how it is about traveling I'm flying to Dallas for a week Aug. 16th. Best wishes and Godspeed!!!!! Carrie
CindyG
on 6/29/04 3:39 pm - Sharpsburg, GA
Go, Patsy!! My surgery is July 16 with Dr. Duncan...if I don't chicken out!! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. You'll have to let me know what to expect. Take care, Cindy
Most Active