Hotel??????

kiwani
on 6/29/04 8:38 am - columbus, ga
ANy one know of a.... ok here we go again an in expensive hotel, close to the atlanta medical center... we are going monday night and i need it for two nights and i want as close as i can get.... any thoughts kiwani
virgohoney
on 6/29/04 8:49 am - Covington, GA
Kiwi, there is a Manley House, (I think that is the name) that is affiliated with Atlanta Medical Center. I hear that it's really nice and very affordable. Call the hospital and find out about the rates and availablity. If I remember correctly, I think it was Tonya L. who said she had stayed there before. I might be wrong about that though. Good Luck! Chandra Lap RNY 6/22/04 -11 lbs
Jimmys S.
on 6/29/04 9:12 am - Warner Robins, GA
Well well if it isnt my angelette! Down 11 in 6 days! Hoooooooty Hoooooo...........Congrats babe..........I am so proud of you! Been trying to call you........are you ever there? hehehe Take care! Sunshine Kim
virgohoney
on 6/29/04 9:40 am - Covington, GA
Hi Kimmy Poo!! Girl, I try to get out of the house as much as I can. I am not driving yet though, so when hubby says "you wanna go...?" I jump at the opportunity. I can drive this week though, and I will be too happy. LOL Love Ya!! Chandra Lap RNY 6/22/04 -11 lbs
dankymay7
on 6/29/04 9:02 am - locust grove, ga
hey girl! You must be having family coming in, can you belive it? Its only a week from today!!!! I will see you there!
kiwani
on 6/29/04 9:42 am - columbus, ga
Hey stacie, i want to go monday so i can beat the traffic on tuesday and save some stress.... my girls are going to be there along with my brother... one week yep.......
Lu C.
on 6/29/04 10:23 am - Stockbridge, GA
Hey Honey, The nearest ones that I am familar with are either in Morrow/southlake exit which would be about 20 minutes from hospital or stockbridge which would be 30 minutes away, depending of course on the time of day. We dont have that much longer can you believe it? See ya soon Lu
kiwani
on 6/29/04 10:58 am - columbus, ga
Chandra and lu......chandra thanks i called the manley house and they will fax me tomorrow.... lu... no we dont have long now.... getting exciting... kiwani
nonamedamet
on 6/29/04 1:22 pm - GA
The Fairfield Inn is where I stayed the night before my initial consult with Dr Duncan and it was very easy to get to the Hospital also if you mention the AMC you get there rate which is $49/night plus tax. But there is a $10/night parking fee but it has security. The rooms are clean although kinda small but for the price you cannot beat it for downtown Atlanta. Hugs, Theresa
Most Active