Repost from Main board Another step closer

Jimmys S.
on 6/29/04 7:52 am - Warner Robins, GA
Hey my AMOS family, I went to my psych eval and it went well. I saw a therapist first and she asked a lot of questions about my family life as a child and my family life now. Said she thought I was brave to take on this step to make my life healthier. She said she was impressed that I have such a great support system. Then I saw Dr Coplin, although he personally told me he is against the surgery, he decided that he would sign off as I was very well informed on what this surgery was for and what to expect afterwards. He also said that my choice of Dr's was probably the best and that is who he would choose if he was to make this life changing decision. That made me feel good. So I got that done and all is well with the psych eval. My next and last step is the Nutritionist appt....That is Thurs. Then I fax it all up to Dr Duncan's office and they put it together and send for approval! Thanks for being a great support to me! Sunshine Kim
nonamedamet
on 6/29/04 8:08 am - GA
Anytime Kim! Congrats on being another step closer. I swear I think we will be in Loserville together at the rate things are going on my end. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
Jimmys S.
on 6/29/04 8:31 am - Warner Robins, GA
Wouldn't it be awesome if we went together! I cant wait for us to be in Loserville. I am so excited about the possiblities in my life once the weight is gone! Good Luck to us both! Sunshine Kim
nonamedamet
on 6/29/04 1:16 pm - GA
I think it would be great if we went together. We could walk the halls etc shoot we live close enough we could meet up and ride together. LOL. I am with you about the possibilities being endless I am too excited and driving my PCP crazy with my lack of patience. I supposedly will have my medical clearence letter tomorrow so I can fax to Joyce then they will have everything they need and as a bonus they will have the results of my stress test and pulmonary function test. Now if BC/BS approves me then I will have the endo clearence left and praying to have surgery in August anytime after the 18th. Work for you????? Hugs, Theresa
LittleLifsey
on 6/29/04 10:25 am - Jacksonville, FL
AWESOME. I have finished my dietician eval and have my psych eval on Thursday. I hope mine goes as well as yours. Who knows maybe they will send me to Milledgeville for a while. hehehe..... Hope we can get surgery dates close to each other ..... won't be long until were LOSERS! YA I am happy for ya and am keeping up with your progress.. you go girl... lynn
ShonF.
on 6/29/04 3:03 pm - Peachy State, GA
You are on your way now Kim, Good luck with everything and hopefully soon and I mean soon all of us will be in loserville. I hope I get a date in July (I haven't been approved yet) lol it will be a early birthday gift for me. Good luck to all Theresa also. Approvals for everyone Shondra
Most Active