Ok, Thursday and Friday, finalized, sort of!

Kelle W
on 6/29/04 2:58 am - Atlanta, GA
Okay, this is getting a little confusing, so let's do this. We can have to separate groups here....pick which one is most convenient and come to it! On Thursday, we could go cheap and do Indian or something like that, or we could try to be a little fancier and hit someplace like The Cheesecake Factory. Ya'll who are coming Thursday let me know how much you want to spend and what you prefer....if anyone has any suggestions that would be really cool. Hell, we could do Jalapenos two nights in a row if ya'll want to...doesn't matter to me! On Friday we will meet at 8pm at Japalpenos mexican cafe....I can't meet any earlier than that cause I work till 7pm and I will be working on Friday. Of course folks can show up whenever they want to, but I can't be there till 8pm....the particulars for that restaraunt are: Address: 2520 Piedmont Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30324 Phone: (404) 237-0500 Ok, this has been Julie your cruise director...please enjoy your time aboard the Love Boat!
mikkozoe
on 6/29/04 3:37 am - Conyers, GA
Ok well i am in for Friday for sure ...And mexican works for me since i love MArgeritas ...And thursday i am there ...so any price works for me ...I do prefer to stay away from Indian ..I have not tried that and i am not sure i want to experment when i am meeting you all for the first time ...but cheescake factory works or mexican .....oh yah i cannt be there until about 8sih too so that works i have to cat sit for the boyfreind that is still around wooohooooo Tonya what do you feel like ..........
(deactivated member)
on 6/29/04 3:41 am - Warner Robins, GA
Actually, I prefer to stay away from Indian since I have a ginger & nutmeg allergy and also these anti-biotics are working on my butt.LOL Good Lawd this is gonna be a loooooong 14 days!LOL
(deactivated member)
on 6/29/04 3:39 am - Warner Robins, GA
Kelly, Something mid-range in cost would be fine. Pick a spot for Thurs. and let me know the address so that I can get driving directions from the internet. I'm thinking that I will be at my pre-op til about 4:00 but I will on my cell phone and we can communicate that way. I'm thinking maybe we can meet at 5-ish or so???? Paige- That would be wonderful!! I agree with Kelle, the more the merrier!! Tonya
(deactivated member)
on 6/29/04 3:44 am - Warner Robins, GA
Actually, If you want to do Japalpenos both nights that would be fine...make it easier for me to find for Friday night....and I've been living off of Mexican chicken soup lately so hey it works for me.LOL
Kelle W
on 6/29/04 4:25 am - Atlanta, GA
Well Tonya, if you're going to be there on Friday night, do we still need to meet on Thursday? I thought you couldn't be there on Friday.... K
(deactivated member)
on 6/29/04 5:20 am - Warner Robins, GA
I thought I said I was game for both nights....doesn't matter to me. Decide and let me know.
GAMARY
on 6/29/04 5:25 am - SMYRNA, GA
BOY YALL SEEM TO PARTYING BIG TIME. WHO IS POST-OP AND WHO ISN'T? CAN YALL EAT THAT RICH FOOD AFTER SURGERY? SOUNDS LIKE FUN, WHICH I COULD JOIN BUT I THINK I WILL LEAVE ATLANTA DURING THIS 4TH HOLIDAY. HAVE FUN AND MAYBE WHEN I GET A SCHEDULED DAY FOR MY SURGERY, WE COULD MEET AND CELEBRATE. DRIVE CAREFULLY FROM WARNER ROBINS AND BE SURE TO REMEMBER THIS IS ATLANTA AND THE TRAFFIC FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND WILL BE AWFUL. ESPECIALLY IF IT RAINS. MARY
Kelle W
on 6/29/04 6:12 am - Atlanta, GA
Screw it! Let's do it up like Big Dawgs and do it both nights....you can never have too much of fun with the girls! Ok so Thursday night we'll be at Jalapenos by around 5:30 or so....Friday night it'll be more like 8....sound good to everyone? K
(deactivated member)
on 6/29/04 6:53 am - Warner Robins, GA
whew!! Glad all is finalized!! LOL Look it's not often that I get a WHOLE week to myself so I am just gonna go nuts hereLOL
Most Active