Thursday night

mikkozoe
on 6/29/04 12:19 am - Conyers, GA
Ok this is for all of you who were talking about meeting up Thursday night ...WE need a place and a time ..( i might be able to make it since i would love to meet you all ) so if we are talking about Downtown i would have to say what about around 5-5:30...Is that a good time ?? now for the place i love mexican so ....i will leave it at that ...suggestions and time changes are welcome !!!!! Laura
Kelle W
on 6/29/04 2:42 am - Atlanta, GA
I have my last preop testing starting at 2:40 at Dekalb Medical...all their doing is taking some blood and preregistering me, so hopefully I'll be done by 4:30, but I can't say for sure. I have Tonya's number and she's got mine, so we can coordinate better on the actual day. As for place....Mexican in the downtown area....how about we stick with the original idea and go to Jalapenos which is on Piedmont right at the Lindbergh Marta station....it sits across the road from that old Kmart shopping center so it's on the side of the road with Lindbergh. It's in a building by itsself and I believe it has a big jalapeno pepper on the sign. Is that right Holly? How's that sound? Kelle
Kelle W
on 6/29/04 2:43 am - Atlanta, GA
Here's the actuals: Address: 2520 Piedmont Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30324 Phone: (404) 237-0500 K
mikkozoe
on 6/29/04 2:45 am - Conyers, GA
ok that is the place with the kick ass margerita ??? LOVE THAT PLACE ....ok so why dont you all call me when yor done with your pre op and i can meet you down there since i work up in Vinnings i will just get off earlie and all .......And meet you even if it is a earlie dinner ...Email me at work [email protected] And we can swap numbers and all that jazz !!! Laura
(deactivated member)
on 6/29/04 3:47 am - Warner Robins, GA
OK...5:00-5:30ish on Thursday at Japalpenos. This works for me. I did a driving directions map and see that it is only 4 miles from AMC so that is perfect!!! I'm excited!! Tonya
Most Active