Calling Tonya L, Nat, Holly, Patti and anyone else who's interested!

Kelle W
on 6/28/04 4:39 am - Atlanta, GA
Okay ladies! This Friday night is the time for some serious margarita drinking! I have a friend who's volunteered to drive me around, so I want us to get together! Tonya, will your young one still be at dad's then? Where shall we meet up? Where's a place that has good margaritas and Mexican food that's convenient to everyone? What about Jalapenos on Piedmont at the Lindbergh MARTA station? I don't get off work till 7pm, so how about 8pm meeting time? Any takers? Let me know! Kelle
hollyhobby
on 6/28/04 5:37 am - Jonesboro, GA
Kelle, Sounds pretty good. I am ready for a drink.
(deactivated member)
on 6/28/04 5:59 am - Warner Robins, GA
That sounds good to me! Let me see what I can pull out of my hat! Nicholas will be at his Dad's til Sunday Woohoo!! I will be in Atlanta on Thurs for my pre-op can you meet me for dinner then????? Tonya
Kelle W
on 6/28/04 6:03 am - Atlanta, GA
Oh wow, I didn't think about you being in Warner Robbins! Thursday is my preop testing too....I could meet you for dinner that night, but it would have to be a pretty alcohol free event as I have to work Friday. Where would you like to meet? Do you know much about the area? Where are you going to be having your preop testing and what time do you think they'll be done? Kelle
(deactivated member)
on 6/28/04 6:10 am - Warner Robins, GA
Kelly, I just spoke with Theresa Privette and my girlfriend Susan(she's one year post-op, 10lbs from goal and as cute as a buttonLOL) they are up for it too. Susan will go for sure and Theresa needs to consult the other half I will be at AMC for pre-op. I don't know my way around all that good but I can read a map and follow directions.LOL I can find anything on Peachtree Blvd too. It will be alcohol free for me since I have an hour ride home afterward Tonya
Kelle W
on 6/28/04 8:06 am - Atlanta, GA
Can you tell me what street AMC is on so I'll know what neighborhood we're talking about? Also, what time do we want to do this? I know I'll be done by the time dinnertime rolls around. I live in Dunwoody/Sandy Springs area of town.... Kelle
(deactivated member)
on 6/28/04 11:14 am - Warner Robins, GA
It's on Boulevard NE. Did you get my e-mail??? Tonya
nonamedamet
on 6/29/04 1:25 am - GA
I am good to good for Friday as long as Gunnar is feeling better. (Surely this fever will have broken by then) DH said he will be happy to keep him. Need to know when and where we can meet up Tonya??? Let me know? Hugs, T
nonamedamet
on 6/29/04 1:26 am - GA
That should say good to go....................
lisasolis
on 6/28/04 8:17 am - Rincon, GA
I am so jealous!!! I wish I lived nearby!
Most Active