My H-Pylori Test has negative results!!1

vhall99
on 6/28/04 3:22 am - Conyers, GA
Can someone help me out to understand this?. I received a call from my PCP's office on my H_pylori Blood test results. The nurse said that my test came back slightly negative and I need to take some medication. What is H_pylori? and will taking meds affect my surgery date which is set for July 7th. Please ..please..please somebody help to explain and calm my panic! Valerie
mikkozoe
on 6/28/04 4:19 am - Conyers, GA
Valerie No all that is a that there is something like a infection in your stomach so you just have a slight one so take the drugs it wil knock it right out and you will still have your same surgery date !!! ...You are good to go just amking sure that when you do have your surgery everything is in good order that is all they are doing .....Good Luck !! Laura
Kelle W
on 6/28/04 4:34 am - Atlanta, GA
Valerie, it depends on how long they want you to take the antibiotics if it will delay your surgery date or not. You need to get in touch with the office and find out what they want you to do. Kelle
nonamedamet
on 6/28/04 10:26 am - GA
Hang in there Valerie, let us know what you find out when you talk to your surgeon's office. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
Most Active