Renting a lift recliner ???

Travis T.
on 6/27/04 1:18 pm - Hogansville,, GA
Does anyone have any insite on where to rent a lift recliner for a month or so in the Atlanta area?? , i have had no luck here in lagrange . Thanks Travis
Kelle W
on 6/27/04 11:22 pm - Atlanta, GA
Travis, I have looked high and low on the internet and called dozens of places, both rental places and medical equipment places and can't find a single one that rents lift recliners. I've found a couple of places to buy one, but not rent. And I'm in the Atlanta area so I would think if they would have them anywhere in GA, it would be around here. Good luck and please let me know if you find one! Kelle
Karel J.
on 6/28/04 4:49 am - GA
I remember when Kelle asked this question before. My opinion is it would be a waste of money if you rented a recliner. You'd be amazed how soon you'll be feeling good. If you need to, put some pillows in your chair so you won't have so far to sit and get up. Same thing with your sofa. I had open RNY and had people assist me during my first few days of recovery. By the end of the week, I was able to sit and stand without much problem. I'm a tummy sleeper so it was 2 - 3 weeks before I could sleep in my bed. Good luck! Karel
Harriett H.
on 6/28/04 6:30 pm - Alpharetta, GA
Travis there are a couple of places that rent lift chairs but you would be better off buying one instead the rental a week is 125.00 Harriett
Most Active