I'm Back...

(deactivated member)
on 6/26/04 9:42 am - Warner Robins, GA
Hey everybody! I finally made it back home. We had a wonderful time at the beach. The conference wasn't as fun but that's work for ya.LOL I met my ex down in Valdosta on the way home so my son is with his Dad until next Sunday. It should be a kick up your heels weekend except that I ended up getting a sinus infection on the last day there so I have been battling it for the last few days. Catherine thanks so much for checking on me. Theresa called and told me. It's means a lot to know I am being thought about. My G-ma is still hanging in there although the dialysis is taking it's toll on her. She says she is tired and wants to discontinue the dialysis but so far they have not. I feel so helpless. Please continue to lift my g-ma up in prayer. Thurs is my pre-op! I can't believe I am only a little over 2 weeks away from being a looser!! WHere'd the time go? Tonya
Debbie K.
on 6/26/04 10:21 am - Beech Island, SC
Hey My Angel............yep, time's going by & you will be a loser before you know it. I want to thank you again for being my ANGEL & if there's ANYTHING I can do for you, you know how to reach me. You & your family remain in my prayers. Hey, get rid of that sinus infection, that's no fun. Hope you're feeling better by the time you read this.
freespirit
on 6/26/04 10:31 am - Hawkinsville, GA
WELCOME BACK! I hope ya feel better with that sinus infection. My kids are at the grandparents for a week so what did hubby and I do on our wild Friday night alone -- we went to and to at 9:30. Is that a sign we've been married too long? *G* Good luck with your pre-op! Robin
nonamedamet
on 6/26/04 12:06 pm - GA
I am so glad to so a post from you. I am sorry to hear about the sinus infection though. My son has been running a terrible tempature since yesterday, just when I think he is getting better (he is burning up again). Pediatric after Hours and the after hour nurse from my Ped office just keep saying tylenol every 4 hours but his temp spiked at 5:30 at 102.8. Anyway he is sleeping now and I just got on to check the board for a minute and there was my friend. Missed ya. Hope to talk to you soon. God bless, and don't too much this week hope you feel better tomorrow, Theresa.
ShonF.
on 6/26/04 3:40 pm - Peachy State, GA
Welcome back Tonya, I have missed you. Wow 2 weeks and you will be a loser, times is really flying. Get some rest and take care of yourself. Shondra
Amy Williams
on 6/26/04 3:48 pm
Tonya! Glad you are back home! We missed ya! Your surgery is just around the corner. WOW! Time flies. Amy
cbouland
on 6/26/04 11:58 pm - Conyers, GA
Welcome back T!!!! Good luck in preop.... Mine is scheduled for August 26th.... so let me know how it goes..... Have a great weekend off... every once in a while we need a break from our lovely monsters.... heheh.... Enjoy it and do something nice for yourself! Connie
NAT
on 6/27/04 6:12 am - Atlanta, GA
Hey Tonya it is nice to see you back. I was wondering where is she and forgot you said you were going on a work vacation with your son. I am glad to see you though. NAT
(deactivated member)
on 6/27/04 9:58 am - Warner Robins, GA
Hey Nat!! How are you doing? I am glad to see you post. Are you feeling better now? Fill us in Tonya
catherine30040
on 6/28/04 1:16 am - Atlanta, GA
Welcome back! We missed you!
Most Active