Pre-ops are all done!!!!!

Carrie R.
on 6/25/04 1:10 pm - Gainesville, GA
Hey ya'll, Got finished with my pre-op appointments today, Yeah!!!!! Hey Kiwi, it didn't take that long with me, thank goodness, got to doc's office@ 9:00am and was finished at the hospital by 11:50am. I took some reading material but everytime I started reading something they would call my name. They told me I would be the first one for the day so I need to be at the hospital at 6:00am... I know I won't be able to sleep, too excited and afraid I'll over-sleep. Well not much longer New Independence Day Group - Kiwi, Kelle, Stacy, Pam, Lu and Me, only 10 more days!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Godspeed and Best wishes Ya'll Carrie
kiwani
on 6/25/04 9:05 pm - columbus, ga
Carrie, i am sorry, i should have made it clear for dr. duncans patients they say ALL DAY... you think ok a few hrs.... about 7-8 hrs later and you are done .....Most of that time is not spent in the hospital, it is in their dr. and group meeting ..... No it is not much longer.... I dont know if i will get scared but have gotten a little teary thinking about what i will say it letters, that will be hard but i want to have it done...... I dont think i will need them, but better safe ya know??? I can not wait to see how we all do post op.... do you know how hard that is going to be able to say... post op so used to pre op... good luck , i plan on working to stay busy and do the house when i get home... times seems to be moving faster than i thought it would... good luck carrie, sooon we will be on the "other"side.....
Amy Williams
on 6/26/04 6:28 am
Carrie, It's not much longer now! Good luck to all of you! Amy
nonamedamet
on 6/26/04 12:08 pm - GA
That's great Carrie, not to much longer and you will be in Loserville, don't forget to save me a seat. God Bless, Theresa
sambus24
on 6/27/04 9:05 am - Thomson, ga
Good luck to you all. every thing will be ok . you have a good weekend. sarah
Most Active