I got a date!!!! YEA!!!!

cbouland
on 6/25/04 7:28 am - Conyers, GA
Life is good for me..... SEPT 1.... pre op on Aug 26th.... ALl they asked me to do was get a h-pyloria test and a med clearance letter and I am good to go..... so do I have to have the proof of my 90 med supervised weight loss that Dr Duncan requires? Oh yea... and.... I got a date this weekend.... I have met him off of Match.com..... So many dates so little time.... hehehe lol..... I hope everyone has a great weeend! Connie
Cheryl T.
on 6/25/04 7:35 am - Gray, GA
Congrat's on your date!!!!!!!!!! I can not wait till I can say I have a date. Cheryl
James_L.
on 6/25/04 9:12 am - Warner Robins, GA
Congratulations Connie!!! I'm getting re-started on my quest for surgery after a brief period stagnation. I owe my renewed effort to a "kick in seat of the pants" pep talk I recently received from a very good friend from my WLS support group. Hope to some day hear those words myself, "You've been approved!" Hope the Match.com find works out for you as well. Have a wonderful weekend!!!!! James
mikkozoe
on 6/25/04 10:05 am - Conyers, GA
OMG you are going to meet him ....Man you better email me and tell me all about it ...I am dying to klnow ....and YAHHHHHH for the surgery date !!! woo hooo .....I cannt wait until i am checking up on you !!! Laura
Amy Williams
on 6/25/04 12:04 pm
Connie, That is great news! Congrats! Amy
nonamedamet
on 6/25/04 12:35 pm - GA
Congratulations I am so happy for you. Good luck on your date too! Hugs & prayers, Theresa
kiwani
on 6/25/04 1:02 pm - columbus, ga
wonderfull news,,, i know you are just thrilled , it will be here before you know it
Most Active