Dr. Duncan's Patients

jlinwood
on 6/25/04 2:52 am - UNION CITY, GA
Hi I just attended the session with Dr. Duncan at the wellness center in Atlanta. I've just sent in my paperwork. Does anyone have an I dea of how long it takes his office to contact perspective patients? Also in lieu of the diet requirement is it wise to sign up for Weigh****chers to be on the safe side?
mikkozoe
on 6/25/04 3:10 am - Conyers, GA
hey there I started to call them about a week and a half out to two weeks to see if they have it and all that jazz ....And yes totally signe up for WW that is a very good tool to have under your belt since now they make up lose weight ( i got in when they were changing from not loseing to loseing ) Laura
MsJ
on 6/25/04 3:16 am - Atlanta, GA
Once they receive your paperwork.. they will call you usually within a week. Check out my profile.. Duncan was/is my doc. I love the surgeons but the staff can leave something to be desired. You will do great.
kiwani
on 6/25/04 6:07 am - columbus, ga
Look at you!!!!! you look wonderfull, how ya feeling???
MsJ
on 6/25/04 6:16 am - Atlanta, GA
Thanks.. I am feeling fine.. I have my days were I am really tired. I just changed my vitamins.. I will be taking Vista Vitamins.. It's four pills in the morning and four at night.. and no need for iron supplements and calcium...So I will see how they work. I will probably still supplement folic acid and calcium just because Calcium aids in weight loss and folic acid for when I have kids. I'm down 41 pounds so far.. and down from a size 24 to an 18. So I am really cool.. Hopefully by the end of summer I will at least see 14 and can say bye bye to Lane Bryant. I found protein supplements I can live with. Isopure. How are you?
kiwani
on 6/25/04 10:06 pm - columbus, ga
I am doing good, trying to stay busy to make this time pass... i have tried the necter and the roadside lemonade, i may buy mor necter... i still like atkins the best, but alot of people say they dump on it... i havent tried the isopure, but i will.... going to look for vitamins this week, had started the juice plus and loved it am going to order it too
ShonF.
on 6/25/04 3:39 am - Peachy State, GA
Hay James, the office contacted me within a week. It's a good idea to start working on your insurance requirements. This is going to be time consuming. Check out your insurance requirements if you have not already done so. Yes, it's also a good idea to start a diet. I have not had surgery yet but I have to lose 10 pounds before suregry. Hope this helps. Shondra
cheche00
on 6/28/04 12:09 am - Lawrenceville, GA
Hey James, they will call you but you can call them too so they will know you mean business. As for the weight loss they told me to loose around 20 lbs on the day of my surgery I was the same weight I was when they weighed me in and that was fine with them so try to loose but make sure you don't gain a pound. My experience was great and I would do it all over again I am down 100 lbs and it's been 10 months now.
Most Active