Still Freeking Pending.....

cbouland
on 6/21/04 9:06 am - Conyers, GA
Okay so I called BCBS again today... I had Joyce re-submit my paperwork. Today I had a very helpful person that actually transferred my to the pre-cert department. Once I was there... yet another very helpful person put me to Atlanta pre-cert and I was able to verfiy that the gastric bypass paperwork has been received.... and is pending...... but dummy me forgot to ask when it was received..... so I would know when the 15 days were up.... so here I sit in pending hell with BCBS of GA.... (hope they never read these lovely posts.... because not only will the skinny person deny me they will get me for my lovely posts ...... hehehe ) So here I sit... just a dang waiting..... AARGH!!!! But atleast I feel better knowing they have actually received the paperwork..... Take care all Connie
nonamedamet
on 6/21/04 11:37 am - GA
Hang in there Connie, it will work out. I am in the same boat, (I am also with BC/BS) only I talked to Joyce today and she advised they didn't send the paperwork to the ins co as my PCP letter didn't specially say that I had medical clearence. Now I took that letter with me on my initial consult so the office has had this since June 3rd, maybe someone could have said something before now as I have called several times to check status????? Anyway, PCP out sick today. Soooo waiting is the name of this game....Call BC/BS tomorrow, that's what I would do....Hope you are blessed with a speedy approval. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
brwneyedgrl
on 6/21/04 12:10 pm - Austell, GA
Hi Connie I know how you feel. I am with UHC. My paperwork was received on 5/28 and as of today..I am also "still pending." The waiting is the worst! -Nikki
Most Active