Dr. Burrowes post-op

Blackbutterfly
on 6/21/04 7:18 am - duluth, GA
Hey, All. I am having surgery with Dr. Burrowes on July 12th. I just want to know what to expect. If anyone can give me a heads up I would appreciate it. I am becoming alittle antsy. Serita
DeeDee_Cole
on 6/21/04 8:13 am
Dr. B will visit you at least daily in the hospital to check on you. Once you are cleared to go home you should get a call from an "angel" that will check on your progress regularly. These "angels" work directly with Dr. B and have been a God send to me. Ask them anything you'd like - they've already been where you are and are there to help! You'll go back to the Dr's office in a week for your first follow up - and then again a week after that (As long as all is well). It's normal to be nervous - I'd be more worried if you weren't nervous.
Blackbutterfly
on 6/21/04 8:26 am - duluth, GA
Thanks Diana for the info. I've read your updates. They are always helpful. Serita
stephanie
on 6/23/04 3:53 am - Jasper, GA
I had Surg. with Dr. Burrowes last year on May 12,2003. He is a great doctor. Allways got a call back when i was scared and had questions.so try to feel calm and just be ready to be a loser.
Most Active