New Please read me

kristy B.
on 6/20/04 5:10 am - rockmart, GA
Hi everyone, Im 26 years old. Ive written a 10 page letter to my insurance. Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina. Just a question here...Ive noticed that some have wrote more than one letter. I havent heard back on anything from my insurance company. I was wondering.....Should I just go ahead and see the doctor or wait for an answer from my insurance company. Also,,,does it do any good to write to your employer...the people who buy the insurance? Or do I just keep writing the letters to the insurance company? Thank you so much for all the help you could give to me.
Amy Williams
on 6/20/04 8:51 am
I'm not sure I understand your question. Nothing was sent to my insurance company letter wise until my surgeon's office sent it. What got me confused was going to see a doctor, have you met with a surgeon yet? Amy
KerriGLPN
on 6/21/04 2:02 am - 'Tifton, GA
Kristy, hello and WELCOME! When I started this journey I went ahead and started with my primary doctor to make sure they would support my decision to have surgery along with my cardiologist. After I had letters of medical necessity from them I went on the hunt for a surgeon. If I were you I d go see your primary MD and get that clearance then find a surgeon. The surgeon will help you with the ins comp! There are a lot of pre testing thats got to be done. Some ins comp want a 6 week diet and up to 6 months! Each comp is different! Good luck with the journey. It can be long but so worth it! Let me know if I can help you in any way! Take care and God bless you! Kerri
Most Active