BLUECROSS BLUECHOICE CCO

Sonya J.
on 6/19/04 12:14 pm - Southeast, GA
Please, someone tell me that this ins covers WLS! I purposefully change to the CCO plan (which is expensive) because the surgeon that I wanted was not in-network. With the C****onsumer choice option) I should be able to nominate a physician or hospital. However, I read someone's comment that it (the CCO plan) did not cover the surgery. Help!
c E.
on 6/19/04 1:32 pm - conyers, GA
I work for Gwinnett County Schools. I called Blue Choice (HMO) and they told me if it was a medical necessity they would cover. Actually I call them several times checking out the policy. My ins will change 7/1. I already have an appointment with my provider on the 2nd of July. I hope this helps. Charlene
Dixie P.
on 6/19/04 10:58 pm - Atlanta, GA
I have Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO and it covers surgery but I've heard it is going to be dropped. Many insurance companies are planning to drop the surgery. If you have a plan that will do it, I advise you to get the ball rolling before the end of the year.
Michelle J.
on 6/20/04 12:30 am - Savannah, GA
I have Bluecross and Blueshield of Ga ppo they covered it, just call and ask if they cover it and what do they require for surgery.
Most Active