BEN TO THE DOC

kiwani
on 6/18/04 11:28 am - columbus, ga
I guys went and had cardic clearance today,,, all went good , but i have had a headach and sick to my stomach all day long. i am assuming it is what they put in the iv but not sure.... called pcp for results of h- pylori and they want to see me monday... i am also assuming that means i have it that wont delay my date will it? since i go to pre-op this next thursday??? i will go get results from stress test and 2 scans and the ultra sound also monday, but dr. told me the stress test went very well and he didnt see any problems..... kiwani
hollyhobby
on 6/18/04 11:44 am - Jonesboro, GA
you go girl, I hope they give me a date soon. I am ready. Hopefully I don't need many tests done. Keep on trucking.
(deactivated member)
on 6/18/04 12:05 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Hey Kiwi!! Glad all went well. At least you didn't hav eto kill yourself on the treadmill. I felt like a hamster on one of those wheels...thinking to myself*when will this thing stop!* Actually I felt liek George Jetson on the treadmill saying, "JANE!!!! STOP THIS CRAZY THING!!!" LOL But anywho....If you have the Hy-pylori they will give you a 2week package of anti-biotics and maybe some prevacid some meds. No worry! You have time. Hugs to you! Tonya
kiwani
on 6/18/04 12:36 pm - columbus, ga
WHAT are you talking about , didnt kill myself on the treadmill I did almost 9 minutes and one of those was RUNNING .... but i did it .... too late to back out now, give whatever in the hellthey want lol
(deactivated member)
on 6/18/04 12:39 pm - Warner Robins, GA
LMAO....OH I thought they just gave you the IV with the med that speeds up your heart rate. Sorry, didn't realize you did the hamster wheel thingLOL
Carrie R.
on 6/18/04 1:00 pm - Gainesville, GA
Hey Kiwani, I hadn't posted or checked the board in a few days and realized we've got the same date 7/6/04, YEAHHHHHHH!!!! It's gonna be a great day!!! I'm soooooo happy for you. Hey on your H-pylari test if you do test positive you will have to do the Prev-Pac which takes 14 days to complete, I had to do it so that's how I know. So if you do go on Mon. then you will need to start it Mon. to be complete by 7/5. Maybe you don't, I'll cross my fingers for you...Good Luck!!!!! Carrie
nonamedamet
on 6/18/04 1:04 pm - GA
Kiwani, You are almost there, hang on girlfriend....You will be Great I just know it. Look at all the hurdles you have already gotten behind you...God Bless, Theresa
Most Active