Good to be HOME!!

SHAWNNA
on 6/18/04 12:08 am - GA
Good mornin everyone. I just got home from University Hospital where I had LAP GBS on Tuesday morning. Let me just say firstly To God be the Glory, and secondly, I hurt worse after my gall bladder was removed. I took a shower when I got home and feel like a new human being. I am having my first protein drink ( Hee Hee). Thanks for all of your prayers! Be Blessed, Shawnna :dance
Blackbutterfly
on 6/18/04 12:16 am - duluth, GA
Welcolm home Shawnna. I pray for a speedy recovery. May God continue to bless you. Serita
Denise M.
on 6/18/04 1:53 am - Stone Mountain, GA
Congratulations Shawna! What a wonderful feeling you must have, and also what a Relief! I am so glad to read that things went so well for you. Now all you have to do is wait for the results. I cannot wait to get on the other side. What an inspiration Denise
Patsy G.
on 6/18/04 1:53 am - GA
Hi Shawnna; Welcome home! Glad to hear your feeling so good. It helps those of us who don't like pain and will be having surgery. Patsy
nonamedamet
on 6/18/04 3:04 am - GA
I am so glad you are home. I have asked if anyone had heard from you. So congratulations on being on the other side. I so look forward to joining you. Take care of yourself. Still in my thoughts and prayers, Theresa
(deactivated member)
on 6/18/04 3:50 am - Warner Robins, GA
I'm so glad all is well!! Keep us posted! Tonya
SHAWNNA
on 6/18/04 4:09 am - GA
Thanks Tonya. I have been wondering how things have been going with you. I havent seen a post since you were on your way to see your Grandmother. Be Blessed on your journey with this WLS and in all things. Shawnna
Amy Williams
on 6/18/04 8:18 am
Shawnna! I'm so glad that you are now home and doing well! It's so nice to finally be home, you really will start to feel so much better now. Just take it easy and rest! Amy
ShonF.
on 6/18/04 12:59 pm - Peachy State, GA
Welcome home Shawanna, glad that you are home and you are doing fine. Good luck and i wish you a speedy recovery. SHondra
Dee C.
on 6/20/04 7:18 am - Greenville, SC
Shawnna - great news!! keep everyone posted on your progress. Dee
Most Active