Support Groups?

c E.
on 6/17/04 1:29 pm - conyers, GA
As I read through the messages people mention support groups. How does someone find a support group close to home? I live in Conyers. I think this makes sense.
KELLY B.
on 6/17/04 1:33 pm - LOCUST GROVE, GA
for do burrowes patients there will not be any meetings in the month of july, but they are starting a meeting in conyers in august i think call his office. 678-904-1606 and find out the dates or atleast a number for someone you can call to find out. they will tell you, good luck on your journey, kelly
c E.
on 6/17/04 1:35 pm - conyers, GA
Thanks Kelly, I will call tomorrow. Charlene
KELLY B.
on 6/17/04 1:45 pm - LOCUST GROVE, GA
your very welcome
Anna Marie D.
on 6/17/04 2:45 pm - Suwanee, GA
If you go on yahoo health groups Wings Around Atlanta there is a calendar that lists the different support groups with times and directions. Currently the monthly meeting is held in Snellville but will be moving next month to the Doraville area. The meeting is this Saturday from 9-12. Most of the surgeons hold a meeting in the first week of the month but with the Jul 4th holiday most are cancelled for July Marie
cbouland
on 6/17/04 10:00 pm - Conyers, GA
There is a support group in conyers. It is held at Rockdale Hospital the 1st Wed of every month. Anyone is welcome no matter who your doctor is. For more information look up rockdale bariatrics on google.com and there is a link to the page. Shannon McRob a nutritionist at Rockdale and Elaine Zeigler from Dr. Robinsons office run it. Goodluck and maybe I will see you there! Connie
ljks1950
on 6/18/04 7:34 pm - Fayetteville, GA
On the left side of this msg board, click "events". The list of support grpoups is there. It may not contain all but there are some. Laura
Most Active