DOC GOT INS. APPROVAL TODAY

KELLY B.
on 6/17/04 12:49 pm - LOCUST GROVE, GA
Hey guys and gals, I got a call today from dr. burrowes office today. They sent info to ins co on friday and i found out on tuesday that i had been approved when i called the insurance co. Well the docs office called me today and asked if i knew someone that worked for BCBS and got everything pushed through so quick. Well i told them no and she said she asked cause they got the letter of approval today. She told me that it was the quickest she could remember getting the actual letter, and that she still had people waiting that has been waiting for weeks. Well I was also floored that they got the letter so quick. Im hoping simce they only schedule surgeries on fridays that they will call me tomorrow with a date. wish me luck, thanks, kelly
dankymay7
on 6/17/04 12:53 pm - locust grove, ga
GO KELLY!!!!!! Girl I just know that this will all work out for you in the right time!!!! LOOK at this already...you might have a date tommrow!! How does it feel??? I know, there are no words.... the best of luck to ya....let us know what they say tommrow....CALL HER!!!! GET YOUR DATE!!! bye
ShonF.
on 6/17/04 1:04 pm - Peachy State, GA
Congrats Kelly, it won't be long now. Good luck with surgery. I hope they call you tomorrow with that lucky date. Shondra
c E.
on 6/17/04 1:39 pm - conyers, GA
Hi Kelly, Thanks for telling me about Dr Burrowes meeting. And congradulations on getting approved. Who is your ins. provider? Did it take you a long time? Did you have to do alot to get approved? Charlene
KELLY B.
on 6/17/04 1:50 pm - LOCUST GROVE, GA
My ins provider is BCBS HMO and it only took from friday to tuesday to find out that i was approved on monday and the docs office got the letter from insurance co on thursday now im hoping to get my surgery date on this friday exactly one week after filing for approval. i had to get pcp clearance letter nutrition clearance psycohological clearance diet history blood work cardiac clearance (most people dont have this done till after approval but my pcp required it) 2 support group meetings
Amy Williams
on 6/17/04 2:19 pm
Dr. Burrowes is an excellent surgeon! You are certainly in great hands. I hope you get a date very very soon! Congrats! Amy
sambus24
on 6/17/04 9:35 pm - Thomson, ga
way to go goodf luck. sarah
Denise M.
on 6/18/04 2:00 am - Stone Mountain, GA
Congratulations Kelly! Just another testimony that all insurance approvals are not nightmares. I know you are excited! I am also currently waiting my surgery date- so Welcome to this side! Denise
Most Active