Tonya L.

nonamedamet
on 6/17/04 9:30 am - GA
Just wondering how your scope went today? Wanting to make sure you are doing alright. God bless you and your family, hugs, Theresa
(deactivated member)
on 6/17/04 11:50 am - Warner Robins, GA
Thanks for asking Theresa! You really are a love! James took me to the hospital at 6:00am and I was at home falling into bed at 7:30. The worst part was the stuff they spray to numb your throat. Homeboy was going to town. I told him to ease up on the trigger.LOL The next thing I remember was waking up in James truck in my driveway. I tell ya, I had the best sleep today. I think it was a combination of the oxygen they gave me and the drugs. I slept like a baby from 7:30-12:00 and then James brought me soup for lunch and then I went back to sleep from 2:00-5:30.(He's the best friend, I tell ya) I feel like a new women.LOL No pain or discomfort at all. I just hope that I didn't reveal any deep dark secrets...haha Thanks for checking up on me! Love ya gal! Tonya
Patsy G.
on 6/18/04 1:56 am - GA
Tonya; I love reading your posts. They are always funny. You sound just like my sister. Glad to hear all went well. Patsy
Most Active