Checking In!!!!

mikkozoe
on 6/17/04 4:59 am - Conyers, GA
Hey there guys ....I know i have not been around latley but i have been looking and reading and keeping eveyone in my thoughts and prayers .....But i thought i would check in and let you all know that i have lost i belive 40 pounds !!! I still say belive cause i still dont see it but everyone at work sez soemthing to me just about every day ...And yes i know that i am in smaller cloths ( i started in a 28 and i am now in a 20) but still i think it takes some time to lose that mental image of the fat us and see the thin us ....But i am happy i have been dating a nice guy for about a month and i got a promotion at work !!! so this summer is great so far !!! and i am goign to start selling a home base company called Tastefully Simple ....yummy food .......but more on that later Laura
DeeDee_Cole
on 6/17/04 5:45 am
That is so incredible Laura!!!! I know it's an incredible feeling to put on clothes and they are baggy on me!! For right now I'm just trying to deal with the bigger clothes.....(they're not cheap to replace....no matter what you do!) Let me know about what your selling....when you can of course! Congrats again! Diana (Aka Dee Dee)
mikkozoe
on 6/17/04 5:48 am - Conyers, GA
hey diana Email me at work [email protected] and we can talk i have tons of jeans that i cannt ware and shorts too Laura
(deactivated member)
on 6/17/04 12:24 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Laura, All I can say is that your pic here is so beautiful! You are going to be a super model when you are down to goal!! Congrats on your 40lbs weight loss and the new boy Guess what? I sell Tastefully Simple and LOVE their products! How could you not? Theresa Privette came to my open house last Thursday and bought out the catalog...thanks TheresaLOL It's hard to pick a favorite huh? Hugs, Tonya
Most Active