I thought I posted this yesterday

nonamedamet
on 6/17/04 9:10 am - GA
Thank you, James. I need all the support and blessings I can get. I have also asked that you and your family be blessed with whatever you need. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
(deactivated member)
on 6/17/04 11:40 am - Warner Robins, GA
Hey Theresa!! That is great! It's also progress. As for the waiting game, I am just about as impatient as everyone here but I really tried to use the time for the positive. I used it for research, for learning, getting involved with a support group, spending time with my son and family and preparing my house and finishing up projects that are unfinished. I found that to be wonderful for keeping my mind off the waiting. I honestly think it is a good thing that we have such a long wait. It helps to ensure that we are 100% sure that surgery is right for us, the many, many tests are wonderful in my eyes! I know that my lungs, heart, pysch. are all healthy and I will soon know about the Gastro side of the house. I feel blessed to have a complete workup and know the status of the body I haven't been to good to. I think this site is wonderful and I am so thankful to have established friendships with so many of you. So this time although long has been well spent in my opinion. Love ya, Tonya
hollyhobby
on 6/17/04 11:45 am - Jonesboro, GA
Theresa, Let the waiting begin. I have been waiting for two weeks and it sucks. Good luck. I am hoping to have an answer soon!
Most Active