I thought I posted this yesterday

nonamedamet
on 6/17/04 12:24 am - GA
I finally got my psycologist letter. I faxed it to Dr Duncan's office yesterday morning. Called confirmed they have everything they need and she has noted file for them to get info together and forward to BC/BS. Once again we wait on someone else to do their job so we can end the suspense as to whether on not I can have the sugery. (Self pay is not an option for me.) I was told to call back Monday to check status then. If the weight doesn't kill me the waiting will........Theresa
catherine30040
on 6/17/04 12:55 am - Atlanta, GA
I can so relate to your last sentence. I think it's all the research we do for this surgery that drives home the delicate balance between life and death, as it relates to MO. The waiting is so very difficult.
nonamedamet
on 6/17/04 9:14 am - GA
Thanks for understanding Catherine. It really does help to talk with people that are going through or have gone through the same thing. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
Amy Williams
on 6/17/04 4:33 am
The waiting is the hardest part. I called my insurance company everyday. I knew before my surgeon's office did that there where some problems. Amy
nonamedamet
on 6/17/04 9:15 am - GA
Somehow the irony of you knowing something before the doctors office doesn't surprise me. Amy, thanks for sharing your experiences with us. I look forward to your posts and enjoy reading your updates. May God bless you and your family, Theresa
kiwani
on 6/17/04 4:50 am - columbus, ga
Theresa, yeah you are right , the waiting is the hardest part... i like amy called my insurance everyday... i dont do the waiting game too well.... kiwani
nonamedamet
on 6/17/04 9:12 am - GA
As you can tell I don't have patience. I am being to believe that God is using this as a "tool" to help drive home that patience is a virtue that He wants us all to have. LOL. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
Sheila M.
on 6/17/04 8:39 am - Athens, GA
Theresa, I know exactly what you mean by the waiting is killing us. I also am waiting for the psycologist letter, I received my copy in the mail today. But I call Dr. Duncan's office and was told they have not received the letter yet. I am not a patient person..........unfortunately. Do you ever go to Dr. Duncan's Support Group Meetings? Sheila
nonamedamet
on 6/17/04 9:09 am - GA
Thanks Shelia, I appreciate your understanding. I have not gone to any of his support group meetings as I live in Middle GA. There are 2 local groups that are within a 45 minute drive as where if I went to Atlanta it would be almost 2 hours away. I am praying for you, maybe you should have yout psycologist office fax a copy of the letter. I hate to admit that I am anal about stuff getting done so I had my psycologist fax the letter to me and I faxed it to Dr Duncan's office. (this way I also had a copy of the letter for my records.) Keep in touch, Hugs, Theresa
James_L.
on 6/17/04 8:48 am - Warner Robins, GA
Just remember, good things come to those who wait!! Will be keeping fingers crossed and will ask for blessings daily for you. Good luck!!! James
Most Active