37 & 43 lbs.

lisasolis
on 6/16/04 7:06 am - Rincon, GA
Hi everybody! I have lost 37 lbs. and Andrew has lost 43 lbs. in five weeks time. I am very very pleased with having the wls and wanted especially let Tonya and Kelly know - because I am praying for both of you and I know you will also be pleased with your results. I can now buckle my seat belt comfortably and am wearing clothes that have been sitting in my closet for years. I am very very excited for the folks who are having their surgery !!
NAT
on 6/16/04 11:10 am - Atlanta, GA
Congrats sound wonderful that you had such weight loss. I have lost about 43 lbs in 5 weeks so I think that is a blessing. This is certainly not a easy thing, and we work real hard at it. I also send my blessings to those whom are ready to have surgery!!!! NAT
nonamedamet
on 6/16/04 11:41 am - GA
Congratulations everyone that has been losing. I am so happy for you. Thank you so much for posting because it is your success that inspires me to hang in there through the process of getting the surgery. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
catherine30040
on 6/16/04 11:46 pm - Atlanta, GA
That is wonderful news!! I am so happy for you. Thanks for posting the updates. It gives us "pre-oppers" hope that all this waiting is really worth it.
Most Active