Endoscope tomorrow...

(deactivated member)
on 6/16/04 2:41 am - Warner Robins, GA
I will have my endoscope tomorrow morning at 6:00am!! YIKES! It will be done at the hospital out-patient center. Everybody wish me luck! I am very curious to see if I have an ulcer or a hiatal hernia as I have been having some problems that are getting worse. The good news is that if it is a hiatal hernia they can fix it during the wls surgery. So I have this procedure tomorrow, Fri- a gallbladder u/s, and the reading on the 28th and then I am done with appts until my pre-op on July 1st! Wow!! Times is a flying! Tonya
Patima
on 6/16/04 2:48 am - GA
Good luck tomorrow, Tonya. I hope everything goes well. I don't know about you, but at 6:00 a.m., they wouldn't have to give me much to go to sleep! Good luck on the rest of your testing! Patti
Amy Williams
on 6/16/04 3:00 am
Tonya, Good luck tomorrow. Those tests are not that bad so don't worry, you will do great Amy www.amylhwilliams.com
lstivers
on 6/16/04 5:56 am - Bogart, GA
Tonya, good luck on your endoscope tomorrow. Mine was a breeze. The "twilight" medicine they give you will definately loosen up your tongue, tho. I am interior designer and apparantly told my gastro doc. how badly his offices were decorated while I was medicated. The nurses were rolling in the floor as they wheeled me back to the recovery waiting area. They told me that I said, "I would have fired your designer if I were you!" I would never have said that to him unmedicated (even though it's true)!! I know that you will do fine with your upcoming tests and surgery. We're all praying for you. -Paige
(deactivated member)
on 6/16/04 6:40 am - Warner Robins, GA
OMG! I'm nervous now. LOL
Pam S.
on 6/16/04 9:25 am - Lawrenceville, GA
Tonya: Good luck tomorrow. I know everything will be fine. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Pam
nonamedamet
on 6/16/04 11:43 am - GA
Hang in there my friend, you will be fine. Before you know it you will be a member of Loserville too. As always you are in my thoughts and prayers, Theresa
ShonF.
on 6/16/04 11:53 am - Peachy State, GA
Good luck Tonya, time is really moving . I hope everything goes smoothly tomorrow. I just can't beleive it will be July so soon. Surgery is right round the corner for you. Shondra
Jimmys S.
on 6/16/04 12:36 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Wow Tonya, Seems things are rocking n rolling for you! So glad for you. Almost done till pre-op!!!! You go girl! Sunshine Kim
brown S.
on 6/16/04 1:14 pm - ellenwood, ga
GOOD LUCK GIRL ON TOMMOROW HOPE ALL GOES WELL BE BLESSED
Most Active