Surgery date moved from 7/9 to 7/6!

Kelle W
on 6/16/04 1:55 am - Atlanta, GA
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know they have moved my date from 7/9 to 7/6, so Kiwi, me and you are going in on the same day! I guess I will spend the 4th of July on a liquid diet now, but that's okay with me! Kelle
brown S.
on 6/16/04 2:11 am - ellenwood, ga
CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW DATE HOPE YOU HAVE AN UNCOMPLICATED SURGERY GIRL WITH A SPEEDY RECOVERY IN NO TIME YOU WILL BE A LOSER IN THE BEST WAY GOD BLESS
(deactivated member)
on 6/16/04 2:13 am - Warner Robins, GA
Too cool!! You and Kiwi are going to be surgery buds I'm happy for you! Tonya
Patima
on 6/16/04 2:50 am - GA
Wow, Kelle, that's great! Can I have your old date??? Patti
Kelle W
on 6/16/04 3:58 am - Atlanta, GA
Absolutely, I'll order them to send it to you immediately! K
Amy Williams
on 6/16/04 2:59 am
Kelle, That is so cool! I know you must be excited. This has been the best thing I've done for my self. The liquid diet is hard, but you will get thru it! Amy
catherine30040
on 6/16/04 3:22 am - Atlanta, GA
That is wonderful news! Congrats!
lstivers
on 6/16/04 5:45 am - Bogart, GA
Congratulations Kelle! I know that you are excited. You will be joining the rest of us three days sooner. Today is my first day of week two which coincides with my birthday. . . .so for lunch today I gave myself my first official "soft food" meal as my birthday gift. It was about three tablespoons of refried beans and queso cheese from the local favorite mexican restaurant. It was like heaven!! The liquid diet gets really old by the end of the first week, but its so worth it so that your little pouch has time to heal. I can't wait to step on Dr. Procter's scale next Tuesday when I get my drain removed. I hope your first week goes as well as mine has. All my best, -Paige
Pam S.
on 6/16/04 9:29 am - Lawrenceville, GA
Great and exciting news! My best wishes for a smooth ride to looserville. You'll be there is no time. Pam
hollyhobby
on 6/16/04 11:43 am - Jonesboro, GA
well, Kelle, it looks like I will be able to fulfill my angel duty with no problems. BCBS is still crawling, but I am hoping that I will get an answer soon. I will keep you posted and we will have figure out another time and just have a get together somewhere. Talk to you soon. Holly
Most Active