Still Pending........

cbouland
on 6/15/04 12:15 pm - Conyers, GA
Called BCBS again today.... I even joked with the guy.... So... I said today is going to be a good day, and you my friend are going to let me get the good news and tell me I am approved right..... and he said...... hold your breath......PENDING...... I said okay.... I will call again tomorrow...... DANG so I am stilll waiting..... and it is killing me!!!! and Hagan Daas is not helping...... I need some encouragement..... Thanks guys I just needed to vent to someone who would understand! Connie
Patsy G.
on 6/15/04 12:23 pm - GA
Hi Connie; Good news is on the way. I can feel it. I'm in NJ visting my sister for my neice's graduation. I will check the post tomorrow and hope to see you approved. Patsy
Sheila M.
on 6/15/04 1:11 pm - Athens, GA
Connie, I am sure you will be approved soon. I will still waiting to have everything sent to the insurance company. But I can't anyone to return my call at the doctor's office. I have left two messages with to different people. I guess we have to be patient....but are you sure the Hagan Daas didn't work. I was going to try it...........ha!ha! Sheila
nonamedamet
on 6/15/04 1:21 pm - GA
Connie, you are in my prayers. May you be blessed with the good news tomorrow and have a really special weekend to celebrate. My paperwork will be in Dr. Duncan's office tomorrow to send to BC/BS for approval, I am already a nervous wreck and they haven't even started reviewing yet. Hang in there, I havve faith that it is going to work out for you. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
AuntChris
on 6/15/04 1:38 pm - Acworth, GA
Hang in there! You know what they say - Good things come to those who wait. Just curious...how long have you been waiting? I have BCBS HMO and my paperwork will be submitted end of next week....just wondering what to expect as turn around time??? I'll be sure and put a good word in with the "big guy" for you!
hollyhobby
on 6/15/04 1:39 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Connie, I am in the same boat and I have nearly chewed off all of my nails just in anticipation. I am getting the same answer too! It is really beginning to suck, maybe we will get the answer on the same day. When was yours submitted? Talk to you later and good luck!
kiwani
on 6/15/04 11:06 pm - columbus, ga
Connie, you sound so much like me... i called them every day.... when i would get someone new, i would just be normal asking them about it, but when got the same ones i would say hey connie... you gotta tell me something good here, today is the day lol and they would just laugh at me keep on calling you will hear something good soon.... good luck and prayers kiwani
Kelle W
on 6/16/04 1:38 am - Atlanta, GA
Girl, it's just like Tom Petty said, the waiting is the hardest part! I thought I was going to go insane waiting for BCBS to approve me. And what made it worse was they denied me once before they approved, cause they kept loosing my paperwork! Needless to say they were not my fav people! Hang in there, it will happen soon, I guarentee it! Kelle
Most Active