Peaches Scott (Newbie)~Pls take a moment

RisQue
on 6/15/04 10:45 am - Marietta, GA
Earlier I made a humble request that OH family would welcome Peaches Scott (Newbie). I just would like to thank everyone for taking a moment to welcome her. She was estactic to see messages from men & women who posted to her profile. Welcoming her. She has been on this journey for almost 3yrs, never receiving any support from family, friend, etc. However, my Family here (no questions asked) showed her more support than she's ever had from anyone else through out this incredible journey. I know how if feels on both sides & I can honestly say that had it not been for God leading me to you (OH), my journey would have been incredibly lonely. No one understanding yet everyone having the "solution to my weight problems". Please don't misunderstand me. I know for the most part that family, friends, etc...were more concerned than just unsupportive. Thankx again. Yes, & if anyone else would like to post your supportive thoughts & feelings...just to say, "Hey Peaches", "welcome", "prayers", etc Please feel free to stop by her page: www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/profile.phtml?N=S1082038110 I know she'll appreciate it & will be blessed by all of your love & support.
Most Active