I'm home1

Kay Holder
on 6/11/04 2:49 am - Mableton, GA
i got home about an hour ago. I am so sorry about Momma Angel. Val caled and told me about it yesterday. She is still in my prayers. Im in a little pain. Getting that drain out was nothing like Ive ever expirienced in my life. It was.. weird. they had to stick me 6 times to get an IV, that kinda sucked. I'm having very little nausea.. just had some SF pudding. I got TONS of flowers.. that always makes me happy. With the exception of being afraid to eat too ,much, I can barely tell I had anything done. Like I fif too msny sit-ups. i will post more later. I love all of you! Kay
DeeDee_Cole
on 6/11/04 3:08 am
take it easy the first few days home....remember you'll feel better if you walk....sip lots of water.....and enjoy becoming a looser!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS! Diana
Wind W.
on 6/11/04 3:58 am - GA
welcome home Kay! I am glad to hear you are home and doing well
ShonF.
on 6/11/04 3:58 am - Peachy State, GA
Welcome home Kay, you made it to the losing side. Rest, rest and sip, sip. Shondra
nonamedamet
on 6/11/04 5:06 am - GA
Welcome home Kay, glad you are now again the losers, I will be there with you guys soon. Take care of yourself. Hugs and Prayers, Theresa
lisasolis
on 6/11/04 6:40 am - Rincon, GA
Glad to hear youre home. For the first few days I kind of mourned my old favorite foods. Things like Chinese and Pizza made me head hungry. Now after 4 weeks I can honestly say that I am not hungry for them anymore. You probably will be the same way too. Did Champion bypass 150 cm on you? I know they are doing that now. Welcome to the "other side"
(deactivated member)
on 6/11/04 6:42 am - Richmond Hill, GA
Welcome to the losers side. I am 4 weeks out now and I lost about 38 lbs. I had to have a drain removed also. It was weird. Good luck with your new life!
Amy Williams
on 6/11/04 6:45 am
I'm glad to see that you are home and doing so well! Congrats. It will only get better from here. Amy
SHAWNNA
on 6/11/04 8:09 am - GA
Congrats and Im glad you are having a good recovery so far. Take care of yourself, Shawnna
kiwani
on 6/11/04 8:58 am - columbus, ga
Kay, glad to see your home, keep us up dated.. kiwani
Most Active