BCBS received it!

hollyhobby
on 6/10/04 11:49 pm - Jonesboro, GA
OK, I know that I have had a lot of issues regarding the insurance, but I have been successful in finding out that BCBS has received it and is processing the information as we speak. I think this is great!!!! I know that I am so close to having that dance I can feel it. Atleast things are moving forward. I am still jumping.......... Great big hugs and many many for all of your wonderful support. I will be having a when the announcement comes in. So be prepared, I could go HE HE HE, thanks again.
nonamedamet
on 6/11/04 12:55 am - GA
hang in there Holly, won't be much longer. Course if you keep jumping you will burn some extra calories. God bless and take care, Theresa
mikkozoe
on 6/11/04 1:00 am - Conyers, GA
Holly I knew this was your time to shine ....I bet you ahve something by next week earlie next week ...I know once BCBS got my paper work in it only took like two days to get an aproval so my fingers are still crossed for ya Laura
Kelle W
on 6/11/04 1:55 am - Atlanta, GA
Whew hew! Girl it is almost time! Margaritas and cheese dip here we come! Kelle
DeeDee_Cole
on 6/11/04 3:02 am
YIPPIE!!!!! Paitence is a virtue!!!! (so is not letting it get the best of you!!!) Soon you'll be a looser.... Diana
lisasolis
on 6/11/04 6:48 am - Rincon, GA
Keep calling them periodically to check up on the process. You should be approved pretty fast. Best wishes to you!
dankymay7
on 6/11/04 11:59 am - locust grove, ga
YEAH!!!! I know that your are on a emotional high right now!! I have bcbs too and they gave me an approval in 2 days. Call them monday....They prob. will not know yet but It will kill ya if ya don't!!! GOOD LUCK
Most Active